✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

stephen

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn’t even understand the words in when I need a friend maybe u need my ears checked lmao I loved it and sounded great but there’s several songs I’m really needing the lyrics too !!

Holy, holy, dark days end

Soft and slowly

When I near the end

Holy, holy, dark day friend

She moves surely

When I need a friend

Slowly, slowly

Lord, friend, holy

When I need a friend

Going by what everyone is saying, I assume big hit single candidates are: Daddy, Trouble In Town, Champion Of The World and Church?

Church seems like a candidate for the next single. It sort of has an AHFOD production vibe. The only thing I can think of comparing it to is Birds (Don’t get me wrong though, it’s still much better than anything on AHFOD)

Trouble in Town, I would love to see that as a single but I think the chances are next to nil. It’s not the type of tune that will ever get airplay on the radio lol unless there’s a radio edit with the voice sample removed.

COTW is an album track for sure me thinks, could be wrong though!

• Like 1

I hope this wouldn't damage the actual album sales later. IMO leaks are not good... unless it's studio outtakes, of course.

The amount of shit I buy from the band (I literally have the CDs, vinyl and iTunes versions of each album cause I live in two different countries and I can’t lug my CDs/vinyls around), I don’t feel guilty at all about finding the leak. Hahaha.

• Like 4

Church is straight from AHFOD, its one of my least favorites on this album.

I actually like it. It has multiple melodic switches that I personally find charming. To me it sounds like something out of "Prospekt's March EP". It's really hard for me to find a weak point in this record even if I try. Remarkable.

• Like 6

Church seems like a candidate for the next single. It sort of has an AHFOD production vibe. The only thing I can think of comparing it to is Birds (Don’t get me wrong though, it’s still much better than anything on AHFOD)

Trouble in Town, I would love to see that as a single but I think the chances are next to nil. It’s not the type of tune that will ever get airplay on the radio lol unless there’s a radio edit with the voice sample removed.

COTW is an album track for sure me thinks, could be wrong though!

I'll defend Church. I love that the second half revolves around Jonny's little riff and those female vocals like AoAL. The one thing I would change is the snaps. But even those aren't abnoxious like on Miracles. Otherwise it would be one of the best songs on AHFoD

• Like 1

I actually like it. It has multiple melodic switches that I personally find charming. To me it sounds like something out of "Prospekt's March EP". It's really hard for me to find a weak point in this record even if I try. Remarkable.

Also, the combination of the drums and the melody (especially on the chorus) it's reminiscent of "Tomorrow Never Knows" by The Beatles.

• Like 2