Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RELIVE COLDPLAY'S LATEST PERFORMANCE

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

51 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

hahaha we're all newbies now!

yeah there's been an update, newbie @stephen knows the details I assume

Yes! You guys aren't newbies lol. I upgraded the server which ended up causing a load of problems with the database. It took the past few days to fix, and when I upgraded the forum software, I left it there because I'm exhausted lol. Expect them to revert back to normal soon!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, stephen said:

Yes! You guys aren't newbies lol. I upgraded the server which ended up causing a load of problems with the database. It took the past few days to fix, and when I upgraded the forum software, I left it there because I'm exhausted lol. Expect them to revert back to normal soon!

Thanks newbie! I can't wait til I'm a Grand Master

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

So, they are still working on Music of the Spheres continuation pieces, but after that 3 more albums? This means all the volumes of Music of the Spheres will eventually make up one album? Anyway, that's a lot of music coming over the next years. If everything will go as they planned then 2025 Christmas will be quite an emotional time though...

20 hours ago, CP-EST said:

So, they are still working on Music of the Spheres continuation pieces, but after that 3 more albums? This means all the volumes of Music of the Spheres will eventually make up one album? Anyway, that's a lot of music coming over the next years. If everything will go as they planned then 2025 Christmas will be quite an emotional time though...

That would depend on whether Chris sees MOTS as three albums or one big one. If they're separate, there will only be one non-MOTS album before the end of Coldplay.

• Like 3

Its interesting to think about. :thinking:

I mean they started recording GS in spring 2013, released it in May 2014 and then AHFoD came out in December 2015. I never thought they'd release two albums that close. 

I bet whether the global situation has improved by then will have a great effect. I'm up for anything that sounds like the early music, that alternative sensibility plus their modern, positive perspective. That would be fascinating. 

Edited by HowCouldIForget
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...