✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonsoir tout le monde!

Ah pitié, ne parler pas de break dans leur tournée... Je me revoie encore la semaine dernière en train de me préparer pour le concert! :rolleyes: Mais c'est vrai que je pense aussi que ça durera au moins 2 ans.. et puis avec tous les concerts qu'ils ont enchaîné depuis un an et demi, c'est vrai qu'ils l'ont bien mérité! Enfin qu'ils ne se fassent pas trop désirer quand même! :P

Je suis à 100% d'accord pour les petites salles! A condition qu'il y aie plusieurs dates, car sinon ça sera la guerres pour avoir des tickets! :P Ou alors revenir un peu sur Bercy au lieu de faire des stades...

Ouiiii ! Ca fera comme un petit concert privé rien que pour nous! :p

Aahhhh ça me rappelle des souvenirs :rolleyes:

2005, Lyon, premier concert de Coldplay, front row, la scène à 2m, et à l'époque ils faisaient un acoustic set tout devant la scène, donc j'avais vraiment l'impression qu'il y avait juste eux + moi dans la salle...on aurait dit un vrai concert privé...!

souvenirs souvenirs...

:heart:

Pte question ! Je ré-écoutais le bootleg du live du PDP et j'arrive tjs pas à comprendre ce qu'a dit Chris en quittant la scène ??

Avec les feux d'artifice etc, j'avais déjà pas compris le soir même et la tjs pas :s

Qq'un a entendu??

Sinon, le concert privé, qd ils veulent :)

Bonne nuit tt le monde ;)

Pte question ! Je ré-écoutais le bootleg du live du PDP et j'arrive tjs pas à comprendre ce qu'a dit Chris en quittant la scène ??

Avec les feux d'artifice etc, j'avais déjà pas compris le soir même et la tjs pas :s

Qq'un a entendu??

J'ai pas encore ré-écouté le bootleg, mais j'ai déjà vu plusieurs vidéos sur youtube, et même avec une bonne qualité au niveau du son, j'ai pas pu bien entendre ce qu'il disait, le bruit du feux d'artifice couvre bien sa voix :p

Bonne nuit :)

Qq'un a entendu??

Bonne question...

Comme je n'avais pas souvenir de ce qu'il avait dit, j'ai regardé les vidéos sur youtube et dailymotion, mais le son n'est pas suffisamment clair pour bien comprendre...

Voici la meilleure vidéo que j'ai trouvée :

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/coldplay+parc+des+princes+/video/xaf6j7_coldplay-parc-des-princes-9_music

Et voici ce que j'ai réussi à comprendre :

"Au revoir merci à bientôt"

"Merci beaucoup"

"Thank you everybody, thank you *******, thank you *******"

:\

Another thing I realised while watching some videos:

Before playing The Scientist, Chris explained the LRLRL stuff, and then said: 'I've one more thing to say but I cannot remember...oh yes: many of you came over from Britain on the train, and we'll play this for you.'

Who is he talking about?

Some friends they have who live in Britain? (I guess it's the region of France, and not Great Britain?)

Well, I won't have the answer tonight, because I'm going to sleep (finally, after a busy Coldplaying-day) ;)

Good night everybody!!

Okay guys, I did it !!

PERRINE'S REVIEW - PART 1

First, let's talk about sunday afternoon... Anna and I met at the train station and let our luggages at the appartment before meeting Chavi and Camille(and Sofia later) at the Louvre... As we were waiting for them while talking in front of the big pyramide, I suddendly heard someone screaming "Milleeeeeeeeeer, marry meeeeeee!" behind me... no need to wonder who it was :lol: Anyway we had a great time and took a picture together in front of the "Liberty leading the people" painting, that was really fun !

(sorry Anna for using your pic, I don't have this one :\)

IMG_1307.jpg

Then we went to the stadium to see how it looked, there we met some french Coldplayers, that was really nice ! And we saw some people already in line, with their sleeping bags and stuff, who were waiting from 2pm the day after :stunned: Forgetting those crazy persons we went around the stadium and walked in the "trucks aisle", omg the whole street was filled with those ! Then we went home and had to go to bed quite early, was so hard to fall asleep !

Monday morning, waking up at 4:30am... ouch^^ We already call a taxi which brings us right at the stadium (you see Anna, it was the right direction :P), we walk towards the queue, wondering how many people will be there... And surprise, the same people as yesterday (haha too bad for them:D), and Chavi and Camille already waiting... Anna put her blanket(R.I.P.) on the ground and we sit down, ready (or not XD) for a looooooong day !

But you guess we didn't get bored, queuing together was so fun! Playing at the strawberry swing game on Chavi's iphone, tweeting on Vivacrew, making a heap with our banners, listening to... Coldplay !, singing (well I know we're warriors, but not as early in the morning :P)... Then Mounira joined us, getting out of the taxi with her crown and her banner, and of course the super nice butterflies necklace she made for Chris ! As it was pretty cold, Camille and I decided to go running around the stadium, in order to train ourselves for the running towards the whole pit... Was quite exciting, everything was dark, quiet, and the few people we saw probably thought we were insane ! :lol:

As the sun was starting to rise up, Cha and 2 friends joined us, so the team was almost complete !

There was a high school JUST near the gate, and the students were waiting, so as soon as the doors opened, we screamed "ruuuuuuun" XD

Other people were arriving, and we had to move while the barriers for the queue weren't even set up, that's why some people overtook us... But when they told us to enter the queue an hour later, a nice guard told those people that they could have some respect for us, so we've been able to be back at the front... At last we sat on Anna's blanket, just a few people in front of us. It was more or less 11am, and we had to wait til 4:30pm til the gates open. Mounira and Camille were singing SO loud, that someone told us that the neighbours wanted more calm... WTF 3 people singing bother them, and there's gonna be a Coldplay show with more than 50000 people ? :lol: Unfortunately we seemed to be the only one setting the mood in the queue, everyone was sleeping :P

During the afternoon, we heard Violet Hill and LiT ii during the soundcheck, but the guys weren't here already.

Pics of the queue

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy209/PePe90/DSC07051.jpg

^The banners

DSC07052.jpg

^Camille pretending she's running :D

DSC07053.jpg

^Who's hiding there ? :P

DSC07054.jpg

^The trucks !!

DSC07055.jpg

^Erm, no comment XD

DSC07059.jpg

^The stadium from the queue

DSC07060.jpg

^All the people behind us haha !

Time was flying, and it was getting pretty hot, so we were waaaayyy less "fresh" than in the morning :P Then a security guard came, and we already knew it was time, everyone was pushing in our backs, that was awful ! They opened the barriers, and first we had to run.. woops I mean walk towards people who were checking the bags/tickets (that was fun because some curious people were watching us haha I think it was quite entertaining indeed :D). We reached the stairs after the control, had to go up to enter the stadium, and at this moment we could see the huuuuge place we had to cross ! I carefully went downstairs and began to run trough the pit, but I was seeing some boys overtaking me from each side, that was so unfair ! :P Anyway, I kept running til the barrier and as soon as I got it, I didn't leave it at any moment !

We had to wait 3 hours before the support acts, but it seemed not that long since we joked with the nicest guard ever, talked with other fans, promoted Chris' bracelets, sang the "Oooh ohh" from VLV...

First, Bat for Lashes came on stage, this band is pretty weird, but the singer has a beautiful voice and their songs were cool ! Actually I think that Chavi was the only fan in the whole stadium, so the only one knowing the lyrics and singing as loud as she can :D She did scream "Natashaaaaaaa!", which is the name of the singer, who she saw her and smiled :nice:

After their show, Mounira yelled for the setlists, and a nice Coldplay roadie threw them to us, I saw that the guys next to us were ready to take them so I jumped, reached my arm and grabbed all of them, I kept one for me and gave the other ones to Chavi...

The bleachers were starting to be full as the Flaming lips came on stage, and I immediately saw that the singer was crazy(he's a friend of Chris, are you surprised ? :P)... He put himself in a huge plastic balloon, and the staff carried him on the crowd while the rest of the band was starting to play, it was really funny, he just couldn't manage to stay on his feet! Then he came back on stage.. their show was good, really entertaining, but I don't even remember their music, because everything was meant to be "visual", the people in rabbits-or whatever it was clothing, the confettis (copycats, they were even more numerous than the butterflies!), the balloons(copycats again, more balloons than Coldplay) and the smoke... Anyway when they finished their set, the crowd was fully awake, clapping, and making as much noise as possible !

Now, it was time for COLDPLAY !

Pics of the stadium and the support acts

DSC07066.jpg

DSC07069.jpg

DSC07071.jpg

^Natashaaaaaa! Nice outfits :D

DSC07072.jpg

DSC07075.jpg

DSC07078.jpg

DSC07083.jpg

^Boooooh copycats !!

DSC07085.jpg

DSC07088.jpg

DSC07091.jpg

DSC07090.jpg

IMG_7695.jpg

^I prefer the butterflies :snobby:

The stadium before the support acts:

IMG_7690.jpg

Before the Flaming lips

DSC07074.jpg

And before Coldplay

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7693.jpg

That's it for today, but the best is coming soon ! :nice:

Hey guys, just uploaded my BJ vid. Filmed it for the sound (crappy video, can't deny it) though you can see the mexican wave which is still going on during the song.

Great atmosphere... YouTube - MOV02525

It's not crappy ! Aww how I love their cover :wacky: Especially when Chris sings "is not my LOver", just wondeful !

Another thing I realised while watching some videos:

Before playing The Scientist, Chris explained the LRLRL stuff, and then said: 'I've one more thing to say but I cannot remember...oh yes: many of you came over from Britain on the train, and we'll play this for you.'

Who is he talking about?

Some friends they have who live in Britain? (I guess it's the region of France, and not Great Britain?)

Well, I won't have the answer tonight, because I'm going to sleep (finally, after a busy Coldplaying-day) ;)

Good night everybody!!

Aw yeah I noticed that too ! I thought he was talking of random british people, but maybe did I misunderstand ?

Good night everyone !

:hug: Perriiiiiiiiiiine!!! Love love love your review!

I didn't have time to follow this thread at the weekend so I'll have to do that some time next week... I only just saw your post and it brought it all back... beautifully written, can't wait for the next part! :kiss:

Okay guys, I did it !!

PERRINE'S REVIEW - PART 1

Anna put her blanket (R.I.P.) on the ground and we sit down, ready (or not XD) for a looooooong day !

Hahaah, yes, poor blanket... but it saw Paris before its death :lol:

I already told the other one it would go to London, didn't tell it's the final destination though hahah.

There was a high school JUST near the gate, and the students were waiting, so as soon as the doors opened, we screamed "ruuuuuuun" XD
That was sooo funny!! :laugh3:

And I have to repeat that I loved the "Happy Birthday" when the streetlights went off!

The bleachers were starting to be full as the Flaming lips came on stage, and I immediately saw that the singer was crazy(he's a friend of Chris, are you surprised ? :P)...

Pics of the stadium and the support acts

DSC07091.jpg

[...]

That's it for today, but the best is coming soon ! :nice:

:lol: Not at all surprised!!

I can see why he loves them though!

That pic is great, thanks for taking it, was one of the craziest moments.

It made me laugh so much as well that he held the fog machine in the drummer's face a couple of times! Poor guy couldn't escape him!! :laugh3: