✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - IN MY PLACE - Coldplay concert live au Parc des Princes Paris 07/09/2009 - QUALITE HD 720 P !!![/url]

Je n'arrive pas du tout à comprendre ce qu'il dit ! :lol: (0.07 ? 00.44 ? )

Ok guys, it's the first video that I watch since the gig! It's so strange to see the gig from another side than the front row :) I don't want to watch videos to keep MY MEMORIES clear ! I don't wanna loose any moment.. Just keepin Chris's smile and voice in my head forever! It was so perfect ! Best gig ever...

Ok guys, it's the first video that I watch since the gig! It's so strange to see the gig from another side than the front row :) I don't want to watch videos to keep MY MEMORIES clear ! I don't wanna loose any moment.. Just keepin Chris's smile and voice in my head forever! It was so perfect ! Best gig ever...

I see what you mean! Fortunately, I found some videos from someone who was seated not far from me, in the same area, so I can watch the videos and keep the same "point of view" I had that night! :smug:

je sais jamais si je dois écrire en francais ou en anglais -_- ah oui vous savez où se trouvait le C-stage ? parce que j'ai pas pu le voir (vu que c'est là où ils jouent "hypothétiquement" Trouble xD)

Yes!

I was also wondering but Anna had the answer:

3899101909_927e1a4289.jpg

During "In My Place" at the begining he reads my banner, says my name "clementine" and waves at me ^^ so I think that's what we have on the video :$

Excellent !!

Well done! :)

I think Chris read all the front row banners that night, he's amazing!!!

Trouble... et dire qu'ils l'ont faite à manchester... et peut être à dublin ce soir...

Yes! They played Trouble tonight in Dublin.

@Perrine lovely review but made me sad for missing Paris again :(

@clementine, lucky lucky girl :)

@Anna's blanket, awww that's so sad, was it the one I saved in Dusseldorf? Do you think that blankets grow on trees?? You already have another one lined up for the chop!

:)

Yes!

I was also wondering but Anna had the answer:

3899101909_927e1a4289.jpg

thanks a lot, but NO WAYYY I'm shocked, so far away? On the other hand, it's cool for the people at the back mhh..

And seriously they played Trouble ?!! I've been waiting since 2005 for this, come on don't let me down guys on this one !

I even made a facebook group for it, some months ago ahah:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=76274791468&ref=ts

:lol: :lol: :lol: Guess what's the colour of the blanket for Wembley!!?

(Hint: Look at the staaaaaaaars...)

And it was all YELLOOWWWW !:D

C'est fou toutes les petitese phrasees que j'ai pu manquer, mais c'est parce qu'il y avait tellement d'ambiance! :thumbsup:

+100000 ça m'énerve ! ^^

@Perrine lovely review but made me sad for missing Paris again :(

Thank you !!

But don't be sad you still have Wembley ! :nice:

ok now I'm gonna complain I should have made this banner 'hi Im clementine, Im dying to hear TROUBLE please it was my bday, be nice, DO IT, thanks a lot". ahah !!

Hey Clementine, you're here too!!! I'm the one asking you about that little 'dedicace' on youtube :lol: He said your name last year too during the gig of the 10th.... How come he knows your name???? Is it written on your banner???

Hey Clementine, you're here too!!! I'm the one asking you about that little 'dedicace' on youtube :lol: He said your name last year too during the gig of the 10th.... How come he knows your name???? Is it written on your banner???

Really, last year too? :stunned:

Well Clémentine, you're really lucky!!!

It was Clémentine's birhday a few days before the Parc des Princes' concert, so I guess it was the same last year. ;) Clémentine, did you also make a banner last year?

(@Perrine: she said here she had a banner with her name on it on the PDP concert! And it worked! :))

My name was written on my banner for the Parc des Princes (but I wish he knew me ahah!), and about Bercy I really can't see what you're talkin about :( do you remember during what song he supposedly said it ? My friend filmed the gig so I could try to check, because this is puzzling me !

My name was written on my banner for the Parc des Princes (but I wish he knew me ahah!), and about Bercy I really can't see what you're talkin about :( do you remember during what song he supposedly said it ? My friend filmed the gig so I could try to check, because this is puzzling me !

I don't remember the song but it was on the 10th night, he was at the piano on the main stage and before he began, he said 'this is for Clementine'...I remember it clearly cause I was thinkin 'who is this girl??!! It's MY birthday today, he should say MY name :lol:

I don't remember the song but it was on the 10th night, he was at the piano on the main stage and before he began, he said 'this is for Clementine'...I remember it clearly cause I was thinkin 'who is this girl??!! It's MY birthday today, he should say MY name :lol:

oh happy belated bday (hehe), no seriously, you gotta be KIDDING ME :O I'm gonna search for videos of this night, mhhh piano on main stage, what could it be ? Lost ? Politik? Clocks ? Fix You?