✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

Like I said, I'd totally love to, and I could easily stay at my step brother's house in Oceanside the night beforehand, but I gotta lug the girl I'm taking to the Carson show back up to Santa Barbara (and she won't be up for two nights in a row). That's just too much driving for me. :cry:

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agaycewPBCg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agaycewPBCg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZORJRMM1XM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZORJRMM1XM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

AMAZING...

Don't kill me for saying this...but Viva seems lipsynched to me for some reason = \

And yay for the balls in an outdoor venue, I really hope they do do it! If not...I am still gonna bring my own : D

Yeah...I figured. hahha but I did notice in some performances though that there is a backtracking to it which is why it probably looks lip synced to me.

Backstreetchix - your sig says July 18 at the Honda Center...don't you mean Home Depot Center? Wouldn't want you showing up at the wrong venue the night of the concert. ;)

Backstreetchix - your sig says July 18 at the Honda Center...don't you mean Home Depot Center? Wouldn't want you showing up at the wrong venue the night of the concert. ;)

Ahahha didn't even notice that! Of course I meant the home depot center : D i cannnnnot wait! I just added the irvine one too since I plan on attending that one to : D If i had the $$ i would definitely try to attend sacremento and frisco :(

I would love to make it to Chula Vista, but my husband is rolling his eyes at yet another Coldplay concert. I will definitely get tix for Irvine, since I'm only 10 minutes away from the amphitheater. Let's hope I get decent seats tomorrow during the presale. My seats for Home Depot are ok, Sec. E2, just a few rows behind GA.

I'm happy with the E2 seats. But I had several opportunities to get GA, but I didn't know where they were. I've been to Galaxy games at Home Depot, and it's a huge place, so I'm hoping the GA section isn't too big. Every concert, I get a little closer to the stage.

same for me..and no they will be great! so far this home depot show will be the closest! my last show was so great i was so close..tomorrow for irvine i am planning on getting pit if i get them..other than that i am happy with being close. anything in the 1,2,3, sections is actually a great view

So wait...for those of you with GA tickets, when do you plan on lining up?

Do you guys think Friday morning will be too early for me? Or should I go Friday night?!?! I wonder how many GA tickets they sold = \ I'm gonna try calling the venue again sometime soon to see how early we can line up anyhooo. The only thing that sucks is, general parking is $15...so that would mean that I would have to pay $30 for two days if I camp out right?

same for me..and no they will be great! so far this home depot show will be the closest! my last show was so great i was so close..tomorrow for irvine i am planning on getting pit if i get them..other than that i am happy with being close. anything in the 1,2,3, sections is actually a great view

For Irvine, no Sec 1, 2 or 3 available for presale :\ I didn't want to chance it, so I kept trying and grabbed the Sec 8, Row AA (1st row) tix when they came up. I'm ok with that.

Uhh...I have a question about the tickets.

Sorry if I sound a little stupid but I don't know a lot about buying tickets. ;)

On myticketdaddy.info (I heard that site had cheap tickets), and I saw one listing that said Section GA, Row 1 so I thought it might've been first row, but I scrolled down and I saw tickets 3 or 4 times more expensive for a ticket farther back. That isn't front row? Is it better in a certain seat farther back? And are those expensive tickets just rip-offs?

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me! :)

GA Floor is SRO in front of the stage. The seating sections start at A2, B2, C2, etc. through A5, B5, etc. There are "seats" assigned for the GA tickets, just for inventory purposes. Just be sure you're not looking at Grass Berm because that is at the very back of the soccer field. Here's a link to the seating chart for Home Depot. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900424DAA4A53F7?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

I feel lucky that I got seats in E2...but yesterday, I won tickets from KROQ for Sunday's concert at Verizon in Irvine, and I get to meet the band before the show! So now I have 2 sets of tickets for Sunday...

GA Floor is SRO in front of the stage. The seating sections start at A2, B2, C2, etc. through A5, B5, etc. There are "seats" assigned for the GA tickets, just for inventory purposes. Just be sure you're not looking at Grass Berm because that is at the very back of the soccer field. Here's a link to the seating chart for Home Depot. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900424DAA4A53F7?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

I feel lucky that I got seats in E2...but yesterday, I won tickets from KROQ for Sunday's concert at Verizon in Irvine, and I get to meet the band before the show! So now I have 2 sets of tickets for Sunday...

Thanks so much!

Oh and you're so lucky! Congratulations!

:shocked2: Mind rubbing some of that luck off on me? Seriously, I could use it. I had to SCOUR the internet to find tickets in F2 for a decent price and that was after having already spent more than $300 for tickets in the far back floor.

^

NotElbow & NotSnowPatrol

In other words, Amadou & Mariam. There's some info about them in the Support Act thread.

Also, as the sig indicates, The Glowstick Revolution will strike 7/18/09 at 9:00 PM PST or whenever Coldplay takes the stage. :D

Tickets for anywhere on the floor are going for insane prices, by the way. My seats in E3 may be merely adequate, but they've become quite valuable apparently. :stunned: