✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I revisted this, but the one-month mark certainly merits some excitement. :D

I had to make a new sign since the old one got ruined, but I think my new one is better anyways. I'll post a picture of it soon.

Anyways, since we're getting much closer, I think we should start planning meeting times and locations if we're gonna do that.

EDIT

cimg0135r.jpg

Been a while since I revisted this, but the one-month mark certainly merits some excitement. :D

I had to make a new sign since the old one got ruined, but I think my new one is better anyways. I'll post a picture of it soon.

Anyways, since we're getting much closer, I think we should start planning meeting times and locations if we're gonna do that.

EDIT

cimg0135r.jpg

WOW I really like your sign :thumbsup:

Yay!! 30 days... soon it'll be 4th of July, then the time really flies, then.... showtime :bomb: *dances around the room*

Hello

I'm looking for 3 or 4 tix for this show. I'd like to take my wife and her friends for her birthday trip (we live in Georgia). So far we have seen Coldplay in Atlanta twice--both on this tour. Needless to say, it is worth flying across the country to see this show.

So if you have any tix to part with or know of someone who does, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

- Glowsticks are great if you feel like it, but I don't think a Coldplaying Glowstick Rave is necessary. I'll probably bring one just for fun.

- I'm just wearing a tour shirt. If you have any shirts Coldplay-related, wear it.

Out of curiosity, what time do you people plan on arriving at the venue?

I'm getting there as early as possible since I have pit, anyone know how early they will let us line up?

I really wanted to start lining up Friday night but I just called the venue and they said the lots will be closed so there will be no access until Saturday morning at 6am. Guess I am just gonna show up around 3am in hopes that there is a line forming outside the venue? I don't know.

What about everyone else with GA seats? I wonder what time everyone else will start arriving... = \ I just want to be in the front! GAHHHHH.