✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Eno Effect

christopher Martin

"new coldplay single" = will be on the NEW album

Christmas Lights was a "new Coldplay single" back in December and it was not part of any album :P. ANyways, it will probably be on it, but they have not said it was (or that it wasn't for that matter)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with u The Envoy,the track is great,i luv it,fuck no's wat the artwork has to do with likin the song or the up comin album,welll there's folks that like coldplay,folks that love em n folks that know there fuckin ace,the rest can go pop on a bit o pop pish n spraypaint the fuckin town red

Did everybody forget Wedding Bells? That right there is proof that Coldplay still does the old stuff as well, even though that song may not be on the new album. Wedding Bells is very much old Coldplay.

I, for one, love the song.

Relax guys, just give them some time.

They know what they're doing, why do you think they worked so long on this album?

Just because it's different, it doesn't necessarily have to mean it's bad. Besides, we haven't heard the album yet.

Did everybody forget Wedding Bells? That right there is proof that Coldplay still does the old stuff as well, even though that song may not be on the new album. Wedding Bells is very much old Coldplay.

I, for one, love the song.

I think it's now called Bedding Wets. :)

Full credits on ETIAW:

Written by Berryman / Buckland / Champion / Martin / Allen / Anderson.

The song contains compositional elements of "I Go To Rio" by Peter Allen (1976), written by Peter Allen and Adrienne Anderson.

Produced by Markus Dravs, Dan Green and Rik Simpson.

Enoxification and additional composition by Brian Eno.

Guest Osaka Sun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k50UVOBS5SU]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Major Minus (LIVE @ Rock am Ring 2011) (04.06.11) (NEW SONG!)‬‏[/ame]

All must now praise Brian Eno.

I think Eno's infuence has not been that good for Coldplay. He may have done a good job with U2, but with Coldplay he's getting a bit lost. The new songs are not bad, some of them are pretty good... but Coldplay can do it better :\

In my opinion, the new stuff is not so different from the VLV style. I guess Eno has something to do with the quality of the most recent Coldplay work :thinking: