✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Eno Effect

christopher Martin

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt they know something about NY graffiti :rolleyes:

You've officially become insignificant since you started backing up your opinion with nothing but insults to Coldplay and people in the thread that aren't even true. Your an idiot. Get off this forum if you're just going to act like this.

You've officially become insignificant since you started backing up your opinion with nothing but insults to Coldplay and people in the thread that aren't even true. Your an idiot. Get off this forum if you're just going to act like this.

don't be SO RUDE, baby boy.

if i'm becoming insignificant let me tell you that you are not only an idiot, but even insignificant since the day of your birth.

i've said "i doubt they know something about the NY graffiti scene", this is an insult ? NO. Now shut the fuck up.

don't be SO RUDE, baby boy.

if i'm becoming insignificant let me tell you that you are not only an idiot, but even insignificant since the day of your birth.

i've said "i doubt they know something about the NY graffiti scene", this is an insult ? NO. Now shut the fuck up.

this is out line. not only am I not a fan of swearing at people over the internet, but calling their lives insignificant? now now....:(

I have to somewhat agree...I don't think he's ruined them because I still really do like their VLVODAAHF music and so far ETIAW has been slowly growing on me. They're still a great band, but I think their music was far better without Brian Eno.

They've sounded to synthetic ever since he came along.

I have to somewhat agree...I don't think he's ruined them because I still really do like their VLVODAAHF music and so far ETIAW has been slowly growing on me. They're still a great band, but I think their music was far better without Brian Eno.

They've sounded too synthetic ever since he came along.

I love it all except the "scottish Guitar" part which I think kind of diminishes the momentum of the song. Chris's voice sounds full of emotion and the lyrics "Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees, Maybe I'm in the gap, between the two trapeze" gives me shivers, It makes me think of the vastness of space. love it.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Brian Eno's a fucking legend. What about Markus Dravs or Rik Simpson? You don't blame them do you if you hear something you don't like by Coldplay. It's always Eno isn't it.

And Raaj stop acting like a total loon.

Brian Eno's a fucking legend. What about Markus Dravs or Rik Simpson? You don't blame them do you if you hear something you don't like by Coldplay. It's always Eno isn't it.

And Raaj stop acting like a total loon.

Because he is the main producer. Marcus produced great 3rd Arcade Fire album, not Eno.

But also we should hear the rest of the album. But now I understand why they was so secretive, they just wasn't sure what are they doing.

Hey guys, stop this fight. ETIAW may not be the best Coldplay song, but it's not the worst single either. I have to admit I thought it would be a better song or at least more suited to what I've come to expect from Coldplay circa Viva era. Which was absolutely fantastic for me, I don't know any person who didn't like that album. This new direction (which I don't think is very new, for now) is something Coldplay are just getting into; it doesn't mean the whole album will be like this, actually I'm sure it will contain some brilliant songs, but this one is just very different from what they've done. They are trying to be bold, not stupid.