✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-June-2011] Coldplay @ Glastonbury festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK

Blazing_Javelin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone got the interview recorded please post it here)) I missed the boys)

Basically...

- Chris looked overwhelmed and so happy. Will was cool and collected and looked really chuffed

- He told a story about having braces which his mum forced him to get in 1997. he was heading back from Exeter to London on a train and loads of Radiohead fans came on to the train, and he was saying he had to hide his face the whole way. "I thought, "I'll never headline Glastonbury""

- He ran off with his beer (with ginger in it!) because he wasn't quite ready to re-watch and assess the performance.

Excellent interview, oh and LP5 is 85 minutes long as it stands. It is their "summer project" to finish it off.

:)

Does someone know where I could watch Everything's Not Lost? I missed it and I'm crying :bigcry:

The video isn't high quality, but here you go. I'm sure a better one will surface soon!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJBylpJeHOk]Everything's Not Lost Glasto 2011[/ame]

Basically...

- Chris looked overwhelmed and so happy. Will was cool and collected and looked really chuffed

- He told a story about having braces which his mum forced him to get in 1997. he was heading back from Exeter to London on a train and loads of Radiohead fans came on to the train, and he was saying he had to hide his face the whole way. "I thought, "I'll never headline Glastonbury""

- He ran off with his beer (with ginger in it!) because he wasn't quite ready to re-watch and assess the performance.

Excellent interview, oh and LP5 is 85 minutes long as it stands. It is their "summer project" to finish it off.

Thank you for the summary :kiss:

HA and he told that awkward braces story a few years ago as well! Poor Chris :wacky:

I loved the show so much! I loved that they played Shiver and Everything's not Lost! Very nice touch to play those songs again on Glasto after not having played them for so long, and especially Shiver's been requested so much, and I don't know how long ago it was that they played it in full, with drums etc. So that was great!

And I thought this was one of the best performances of Fix You I've seen, Chris just really hit the notes so well! Wow, that was awesome. And the light-show was crazy (and HLH is really so much better when it's dark, because I loved the lasers and fireworks, and at Pinkpop it was light at the start so that took away a lot of the magic unfortunately).

And I'm happy they didn't play Trouble, just because it feels more special now that they played it on Pinkpop

Basically...

I thank you and other coldplayers for posting a summary of the interview on BBC, Radio 2.

^^^You're welcome. :nice:

Did anyone manage to get a full clip of Clocks? The stream I was watching failed just before it started :confused:

Here's a video, but the beginning of Clocks got cut off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIgkLJVAmpk]Clocks Glasto 2011[/ame]

Guest Osaka Sun

Glastonbury was more than perfect. Chris made a few (hilarious) mistakes, but everything else was amazing. Can you guys put up Charlie Brown/Shiver when you have the chance, please?

:D