✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-June-2011] Coldplay @ Glastonbury festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK

Blazing_Javelin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a brilliant show,Thanks a lot guys !!!!

I really can imagine how difficult it is for Coldplay to create a setlist. Thats why i made my personal setlist. It would contain (not in order):

The new songs +

For sure:

The Scientist - Clocks - Trouble - Talk - Yellow - In my place - Politik - Violet Hill - Viva la Vida - GpasuyF - Fix you

These songs are must haves,for me !

Not sure about:

Speed of sound - Lost - The Hardest Part - Cemeteries of London - Lovers in Japan - Dont panic - Death and all his friends(i just love that song) and maybe - What If -

Just my impressions !:) And no, i wouldnt miss Shiver to be honest...

Tell us what Chris and Will say at the interview on BBC 2! Please!

Not much really. Chris looked exhausted as well as having a sore throat. Basically just said they were humbled and thanks to everyone for watching. Talked a bit about the light show at the end and how Glasto is their second home, but in general they just looked knackered. Understandable really - he really throws himself around on stage and bounces into the next track right after the last one finishes.

they were talking about that they have a few gigs left in amazing places , that they were nervous and now celebrating ... chris was drinking a beer ! He said he asked Bono to talk to god about arranging good weather. And that they'll be finishing the album this summer after the gigs !

Not much really. Chris looked exhausted as well as having a sore throat. Basically just said they were humbled and thanks to everyone for watching. Talked a bit about the light show at the end and how Glasto is their second home, but in general they just looked knackered. Understandable really - he really throws himself around on stage and bounces into the next track right after the last one finishes.

they were talking about that they have a few gigs left in amazing places , that they were nervous and now celebrating ... chris was drinking a beer ! He said he asked Bono to talk to god about arranging good weather. And that they'll be finishing the album this summer after the gigs !

Thank you both! :kiss:

What an outstanding, perfect performace.

Everything in their live performances that I love they did. The perfect end to Shiver, the "Jonny Boy" before the riff in Major Minus, the crowd and ascension at the end of "Everything's Not Lost".

The older songs they played from Parachutes were stunning; the setlist was perfect. The stage itself looked fantastic.

It was mind blowing. Epic.

Coldplay are back.