✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' now!

I can't believe that's your real opinion, I like VLV song and album a lot, also three others and ETIAW (in close following with Swallowed in The Sea") is in the weakset ranks of all their work...

Listen to 30% not happy fans, and you'll begin to suspect that something's not going good or right with ETIAW. (which in my humble opinion shouldn't be in the next record for their own good)

On the other hand, The other 3 new songs I've heard from Rock Im Park, they sound fantastic in my opinion...which make me hoping a good LP5. What do you think about them?

why are you trying to talk Jenjie into not liking the song..She said she likes it so give it rest.

whats not going right with the song..??you make it sound like there's some hidden

agenda..

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a 5, at 7am the same day they released it, but the more I listened to that song, the more I disliked it, and now that we know more songs it just doesn't fit with the rest of the songs. I'll give it now 2/10, 2 points for Jonny's guitar and that's all. I hope they won't include it on LP5

Even the live version is weaker than I thought

I voted a 5, at 7am the same day they released it, but the more I listened to that song, the more I disliked it, and now that we know more songs it just doesn't fit with the rest of the songs. I'll give it now 2/10, 2 points for Jonny's guitar and that's all. I hope they won't include it on LP5

we all understood, stop saying that every time you listen to the song the more you dislike it, it's getting annoying. ;)

why? it's my opinion. For me you're an annoying fangirl and I won't go posting after all your posts saying that.

First, i'm not a girl ;) see that sign under my avatar? the blue one? it means i'm a boy ;)

Second, I don't post on every thread I see how much I love the song, I just said that I like it and answered this poll like every normal person in this thread.

Third. It's your opinion? Great. But it gets annoying after reading the same thing a thousand times in every f****** thread.

First, i'm not a girl ;) see that sign under my avatar? the blue one? it means i'm a boy ;)

Second, I don't post on every thread I see how much I love the song, I just said that I like it and answered this poll like every normal person in this thread.

Third. It's your opinion? Great. But it gets annoying after reading the same thing a thousand times in every f****** thread.

well you sound like a 13 year old fangirl. Let's change it to fanboy then.

I came back to this thread because I changed my opinion on the song rating, what's the big deal?

I heard ETIAW today 25 times, while my bicycle tour...it was such a fucking amazing experience!

No times before I drove soooo fast and with such a perfect mood!

This song is just AWESOME for me, for a sunny and warm day.

Just perfect! I love the vivid and merry, it is full of life! Every filament of me is just happy while hearing the song!

My kingdom for ETIAW!

well you sound like a 13 year old fangirl. Let's change it to fanboy then.

I came back to this thread because I changed my opinion on the song rating, what's the big deal?

how do I sound like that? tell me.

As far as I remember, I never said OOOH I LOVE COLDPLAY, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM, ETIAW IS THE BEST SONG EVER. Or did I?

;)

This. My thoughts exactly.

Actually, my first reaction after the first seconds of ETIAW was "Oh nooo" and I said it out loud.

I gave the song a 3/10 and I still can't rate it higher than that.

I'm so glad that the new songs don't seem to be anything like ETIAW and I really hope this song won't be on the album so we can pretend it was just a one-time-thing and never happened.

Actually, my first reaction after the first seconds of ETIAW was "Oh nooo" and I said it out loud.

I gave the song a 3/10 and I still can't rate it higher than that.

I'm so glad that the new songs don't seem to be anything like ETIAW and I really hope this song won't be on the album so we can pretend it was just a one-time-thing and never happened.

If this is the case I'll do my best that you never forget this song caused by steadily repetition how amazing this song is for me. :P

If this is the case I'll do my best that you never forget this song caused by steadily repetition how amazing this song is for me. :P

Are you trying to be nice here? I honestly can't tell. Good that it's amazing for you, but I've said a million times, that it's absolutely not the case for me, I don't want to be reminded. I wish they had never published this song. Could you please accept my opinion? Thank you.

Are you trying to be nice here? I honestly can't tell. Good that it's amazing for you, but I've said a million times, that it's absolutely not the case for me, I don't want to be reminded. I wish they had never published this song. Could you please accept my opinion? Thank you.

Of course I accept your opinion and I accepted it all time. ;)

I feel kind of like a teenybopper Top 40 radio listener with no taste, but I seem to have the opposite problem as a lot of people, and the more I listen to it, the more I like it.

I feel like I need to defend that opinion with qualifiers, like "I know it's just shallow pop" and "wow, did Apple and Moses write the lyrics?", but the bottom line is that I'd probably have liked it as a fun, guilty-pleasure song no matter where I heard it or who it was by. And it just kind of makes me feel like this:

tumblr_lmc96q0VgS1qaxvu0.gif