✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but your wrong on so many counts on that one. Also the record company would never let them release a double album.

How am I wrong on so many counts? If you are refering to my comments on the White Album, don't get me wrong, it's an amazing album with some of my favorite songs, but as an album itself its the only beatle album I can't listen to without skipping at least three or four songs. It's about opinion really, and outright accusing me of being "wrong" is silly to be honest.

If coldplay do actually do that death metal thing then the songs won't hat well, won't get much airplay and will confirm my sad belief that rock music is becoming extinct as there will be no more high charting rock singles!! Oh no. The albums do fine but now all the rock awards are going to ed Sherran (who i do not like!) :( :/ :)

I want this framed on my wall.

Speaking of Green Day, there's something is buzzing in my head for some time now. They have a song called "Sex, Drugs and Violence". Do you guys remember before MX came out we got info that Coldplay had a song called "Sex (???) Violence" (?) ?

Isn't that weird?

It wouldn't surprise me if they gave it to Green Day, but if they did, the fact no one knows about it is exactly my point: Green Day are ashamed to be pop.

The lyrics are not the most Coldplay-ish but it sounds like something Chris could do LOL.

"All my life trouble follows me like a mystery, girl

I've been chasing down a memory like a mystery, girl

I've been getting lost searching my soul all around this town

I took a wrong turn at growing up and it's freaking me out."

The lyrics are not the most Coldplay-ish but it sounds like something Chris could do LOL.

"All my life trouble follows me like a mystery, girl

I've been chasing down a memory like a mystery, girl

I've been getting lost searching my soul all around this town

I took a wrong turn at growing up and it's freaking me out."

I think it's a coincidence, but you never know. They gave Lukas to Natalie Imbruglia...

How am I wrong on so many counts? If you are refering to my comments on the White Album, don't get me wrong, it's an amazing album with some of my favorite songs, but as an album itself its the only beatle album I can't listen to without skipping at least three or four songs. It's about opinion really, and outright accusing me of being "wrong" is silly to be honest.

It's not opinion really in terms of saying Coldplay could pull a White Album so to speak, they can't. They don't have the range of what the Beatles had. It's like saying they can do a Ok Computer or In Rainbows, they simply do not have the ability to do so.

So instead just safe, chart friendly music like MX? Give me a break they are so much better than that. I just hope Viva isn't the peak of their powers.

Well, it's what they wanted to do and I think they did it pretty well, the thing is that they haven't made a OK Computer or anything because that's not what they wanted to do. If they like doing pop, let them do it... (and yeah, they probabley ALSO don't have the ability to do it :P)

It's not opinion really in terms of saying Coldplay could pull a White Album so to speak, they can't. They don't have the range of what the Beatles had. It's like saying they can do a Ok Computer or In Rainbows, they simply do not have the ability to do so.

You do realize that you countered an opinion with your own opinion right?

Just checking.