Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Captain Crieff

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COLDPLAY’S CHRIS MARTIN ADMITS HE HAS A HUGE MAN CRUSH ON HARRY STYLES

Chris-martin-harry-crush.jpg

Everyone in the world knows that the One Direction boys have girls falling at their feet all the time.

But now it turns out that the boys have won over some quite big names in the pop/rock world with Coldplay’s singer Chris Martin admitting he has a whopping man-crush on Harry.

And while we can’t blame him for having a crush on Harry, you will have to join the back of the queue Chis!

The singer also admitted that he wasn’t just won over by Harry, but by the group as a whole too.

He told Radio 1′s Zane Lowe: “I’m saying One Direction are brilliant and I’m not kidding.”

Well duh? Has it taken you this long to realise Chris? We knew that all along! But he is being nice which is a huge change from most of the comments about 1D these days, so we’ll let him off!

He added: “You know why? Because their songs are really good and I don’t think that any of them are going to go solo. I think they appreciate their chemistry.”

Keep saying things like that Chris, you are slowly becoming one of our favorite people, behind the boys of course!

It was after this when he revealed his undying love for Hazza.

He said: “Well Harry has come to a couple of our shows as I was a bit like, ‘I was pretty sure I was a straight guy before, but..’ “

Would you like to see a One Direction and Coldplay collaboration in the future – if Chris can manage to keep his hands off Harry long enough to record the song?

Love this Chris guy because he's not afraid to speak his mind even if it Jeopardises his pride from other people..and I bet he's right too but I dont even know what One Direction sing..:embarrassed:

He starts crying when they're listening to O which didn't happen yet. Isn't that in part 4?

Are you sure he's crying? For me it just sounds that he's feeling uncomfortable so that's why he halts his speaking.

Really its alright for men to get teary, your not a man if you cant cry, emotion is good it means you bleed and when you bleed you react in a loving way..Just keep the pen to paper and make sure you keep writing music about it...:)

Are you sure he's crying? For me it just sounds that he's feeling uncomfortable so that's why he halts his speaking.

I just thought he was crying because suddenly Zane turned down the music and asked "When's the last time you listened to this song?" I don't know why he would ask that if he didn't see Chris crying.

His voice sounded a little shaky too for a minute after that. Could be wrong though :( It sounded so sad on the radio.

which part was that?

If you listen to the full audio of the interview here [video=youtube;3BtcQGc7_tI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BtcQGc7_tI

Chris is asked about his breaking up with Gwyneth and he needs some more time to get the answer right, stops speaking for some seconds before Zane wants to move on but Chris insists on continuing with this question and further explains his thoughts about it.

During that he asks whether Phil is there, too (around 23.50 min).

But if you compare this audio to the parts uploaded by the BBC this part is missing.

Chris is asked about his breaking up with Gwyneth and he needs some more time to get the answer right, stops speaking for some seconds before Zane wants to move on but Chris insists on continuing with this question and further explains his thoughts about it.

During that he asks whether Phil is there, too (around 23.50 min).

But if you compare this audio to the parts uploaded by the BBC this part is missing.

Ahh i see. I think they were just getting rid of the "unnecessary" parts for the video otherwise they wouldnt have put it on the radio!

Ahh i see. I think they were just getting rid of the "unnecessary" parts for the video otherwise they wouldnt have put it on the radio!

From the BBC's point of view it seems "unnecessary" but for the fans such emotional parts of the interview are very interesting nevertheless, as we could have seen Chris in a very emotional scene...and there has to be some reason why he was asking for Phil...and if this scene wasn't of any importance they could have cut it out from the audio as well, since it wasn't live anyway, couldn't they? :shrug:

and if this scene wasn't of any importance they could have cut it out from the audio as well, since it wasn't live anyway, couldn't they? :shrug:

yeah i dont get that bit either, but i guess for the video it looks abit messy if he turned around and carried on (if he did) if you get what i mean, so they may have cut it for that reason... but it would be interesting to know why it was cut, because although it was a comfortable topic, he did feel comfortable answering it to Zane, because im sure in the past he would have asked for them to stop asking personal questions etc etc and Zane even said "only if your comfortable"

All I know is watching him sad and uncomfortable makes me sad and uncomfortable a 100 times more so I couldn't say I really enjoyed the interview. I absolutely never want to see him like this again and hope his life is filled with absolute happiness and joy. Although he does write better music when he is in such state :D