✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

Captain Crieff

Some guy met Phil Harvey at their hotel in Baden Baden on saturday and he said that Phil Harvey mentioned that there will be another GS tour.

Dont know if this is a reliable source though.

Sent via Tapatalk

Apparently not

2 people that were with that person when they met him say that he didn't say that, I fear he misunderstood something :\

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently not

2 people that were with that person when they met him say that he didn't say that, I fear he misunderstood something :\

Good to know. Seems like i have to try to get tickets to Paris and London then.

Sent via Tapatalk

Wow, this was just beyond amazing. Within an hour I went from 'okay' to feeling an overwhelming sensation of love and happiness and joy and sadness and uGH. The things he said have inspired and encougared me to live life to the fullest and enjoy all the bits of it! You gotta love this man.

Will this be recorded on youtube or something? I would like to watch it

The first part is already on Youtube. The second part will be uploaded today, the 3rd tomorrow and the 4th on Thursday.

You can find the links to download the audio/watch the vid here.

I'm listening to the interview again as my 'background' music to revision, and I just can't get over how incredible it is :heart: It's so genuine and sad but inspiring and upbeat at the same time - obviously listening to Chris get noticeably emotional is difficult, but at the same time he sounds like he's looking ahead and becoming more confident in himself, and I love that. I'm just looking so forward to the album

Wow, this was just beyond amazing. Within an hour I went from 'okay' to feeling an overwhelming sensation of love and happiness and joy and sadness and uGH. The things he said have inspired and encougared me to live life to the fullest and enjoy all the bits of it! You gotta love this man.

Yes

I'm following the thread loosely but didn't see this mentioned: anyone catch the "O" on Chris's left hand, at the base between the thumb and index finger? O must be very special to him based on his reaction upon playing the song.

This interview has changed by attitude towards Coldplay. Before I was just a huge fan but kind of just took all their great songs for granted. Now I am extremely grateful for the chemistry between the band I feel so lucky that they are together and making fantastic music. I used to get annoyed at people that would unreasonable hate on Coldplay before giving them a chance, now I don't care, all that matters is the music and it's personal connection to the fans. I also didn't think that Coldplay songs could get any more emotional, but the context that Chris is finally bringing to us pushes them to another level. Thank you Coldplay.

All this "story" behind the album just changes everything for me

Before i just thought they wanted to write some love songs, but now knowing what's really behind the songs and the lyrics it really makes them pretty special and emotionally to the "next level"

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm listening to the interview again as my 'background' music to revision, and I just can't get over how incredible it is :heart: It's so genuine and sad but inspiring and upbeat at the same time - obviously listening to Chris get noticeably emotional is difficult, but at the same time he sounds like he's looking ahead and becoming more confident in himself, and I love that. I'm just looking so forward to the album

Thanks for pointing that out, because that's what I felt of new about him but I kust couldn't explain it... He is getting more confident and he is *growing up*, as he said he needed to :heart: I'm so happy about this, and I'm so proud of him, the band...

I love this interview too much, yesterday I cried not only as I listened, but also several times later for how emotional, honest and inspirational it was.

Coldplay :heart::wacky:

Guys if we don't live in the UK we are not supposed to listen! Respect Chris!

Inviato dal mio GT-P3100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Haa, I remember this being funny the first 2 times....

And its on Youtube so I don't know what you're getting at....

I'm following the thread loosely but didn't see this mentioned: anyone catch the "O" on Chris's left hand, at the base between the thumb and index finger? O must be very special to him based on his reaction upon playing the song.

I noticed it right away!

I noticed it right away!

He's had it for a while and explained to a fan upon asking what it meant it was inspired by The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein. The story is somewhere on the forum but not sure where.

In hindsight this makes a lot more sense to me now than it did back then

Is it my idea or did they cut from the video the part he gets uncomfortable and asks for Phil?

I wanted to ask the same question xD

At least I relistenedand found the part where he gets uncomfortable, it has been shortened/cut out, yes.