✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Of course, I'm not overly keen on the "poppy" vibe that we are getting from LP7, BUT what I personally would be happy with along those lines would be something like

Hurts Like Heaven, Don't Let It Break Your Heart, Lovers In Japan, Chinese Sleep Chant, Life In Technicolor, Miracles, (a touch, maybe less EDM of) A Sky Full of Stars, Speed of Sound

I think having an album with a theme of all those songs would be cool and possibly what we are expecting, something big, positive, dance too

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm forever the optimist and I am really looking forward to hearing something from the album. Ghost Story from the extended version of Ghost Stories is a great song in my opinion. Miracles a step away from the synths and the latest thing we've heard, despite being a joke song, was beautiful! Sounded similar to green eyes :arobtth:

Have Hope. :parachutes:

Out of curiosity, how many of you will buy the album during the pre-sale & how many will wait till after its release & decides to buy it or not after giving it a listen?

Of course I'm going to listen to the songs as they slowly make their way on the internet, then buy the cd when it comes out.

Of course, I'm not overly keen on the "poppy" vibe that we are getting from LP7, BUT what I personally would be happy with along those lines would be something like

Hurts Like Heaven, Don't Let It Break Your Heart, Lovers In Japan, Chinese Sleep Chant, Life In Technicolor, Miracles, (a touch, maybe less EDM of) A Sky Full of Stars, Speed of Sound

I think having an album with a theme of all those songs would be cool and possibly what we are expecting, something big, positive, dance too

I fear that that they'll make another edm type song. I certainly hope they won't though.

I'm not really scared if Calvin Harris actually collaborates on A Head Full Of Dreams somehow. I mean, he's a great guy and he made some great songs when he began making music. See as examples:

[video=youtube;XO4msvIA7cw]

[video=youtube;JeTE5cnkhGc]

[video=youtube;dOV5WXISM24]

[video=youtube;DwZVZ5qZnoA]

I would be OK if this is the "it would be fun to shuffle your feet a bit" part.

I'm not really scared if Calvin Harris actually collaborates on A Head Full Of Dreams somehow. I mean, he's a great guy and he made some great songs when he began making music. See as examples:

[video=youtube;XO4msvIA7cw]

[video=youtube;JeTE5cnkhGc]

[video=youtube;dOV5WXISM24]

[video=youtube;DwZVZ5qZnoA]

I would be OK if this is the "it would be fun to shuffle your feet a bit" part.

I'll have to hear how it sounds first, if they do collaborate, i hope it won't be like asfos.

Out of curiosity, how many of you will buy the album during the pre-sale & how many will wait till after its release & decides to buy it or not after giving it a listen?

I always buy the physical CD because I like looking at them on top of my armoire :P This probably won't change even if I wind up not caring for the album because I want the complete collection!

Of course, if it leaks or is released online first I'll have to listen to it then because I have no self-control

I always buy the physical CD because I like looking at them on top of my armoire :P This probably won't change even if I wind up not caring for the album because I want the complete collection!

Of course, if it leaks or is released online first I'll have to listen to it then because I have no self-control

Hahahahahaha me too.

Davide rossi said coldplay's new album will sound like sex over the phone by the village people. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

"You can't stop the musssiccccc......nobody can stop the musiccccc"......[emoji441][emoji442][emoji443][emoji444][emoji445]

I don't think I'll pay for their albums ever again. Or concerts for that matter. Especially since their output for the past 7 years hasn't satisfied me. Coldplay are financially extremely wealthy so I'd rather spend my hard earned money on new bands or artists who actually put out really good music but are less well known.

I don't think I'll pay for their albums ever again. Or concerts for that matter. Especially since their output for the past 7 years hasn't satisfied me. Coldplay are financially extremely wealthy so I'd rather spend my hard earned money on new bands or artists who actually put out really good music but are less well known.

and who are in dire need of some good ca$h :nod:

Why do you buy several copies, is it really for the reasons Batman stated ?

I will listen to it first, and not sure if I will buy it or not. Also, nvdmm has a good point ! They really do have more than enough cash, so it might be a good idea to listen online and donate the money to charity organizations, especially if you don't like it too much. Think about what sums would go to charity if a large proportion of Coldplayers, especially those who are not into their new stuff, do this and donate. Imho better than more money pouring down EMI's and the guys' already bursting bank accounts. (And Chris is very committed to charity, too, so he wouldn't mind :))

And if you need a physical copy (I love them and have all albums before MX + all live CD/DVDs), buying second-hand saves lots of money ! All of my discs are second-hand.

I'm not quite crazy enough to buy multiple copies. I only have the LPs and the DVD/Live albums.

Yet i'm also not to the point where I'll pretend to save the money to spend on charities and saving the whales and shit.

I don't buy any other music 'cept for Coldplay's, so what an extra $15 dollars or so per 3 years to me anyways?

I'm not gonna judge others for choosing to buy or steal their music. It's their money, spend it how you wish. But dont guilt trip me by saying I could have spent it on charity instead.

Anywho, LP7 gonna be a big one eh?

So Global Citizen Festival is on September 26th. I would be surprised if Coldplay didn't perform...anyone else think that is a sign of when we will get new material? Or is Coldplay going to perform their usual popular mini-set: Clocks, Viva, Paradise, ASFOS.