✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gonna make a new guess of my theory about three concrete possible new songs. Do you remember when the titles and some lyrics of Prospekt's March/Poppyfields, Glass of Water and Postcards From Far Away appeared on a page of the VLV booklet? Well, so I think Car Kids, Golden Arrow and Tomorrow written in the big MX graffiti poster are going to make an appearance on LP7, or maybe on an EP or something. Maybe the songs were just written but Ghost Stories came before they released them, and they are waiting until the ideal moment to release them.

Maybe they could just release an EP with these "already written songs" from just before GS, on it before Christmas to finish off that chapter. Then LP7 could remain symbolic as the start of new journey...

And just a thought... do they actually really get much say or are they simply obligated to do what they are told by their record label.

I'm gonna make a new guess of my theory about three concrete possible new songs. Do you remember when the titles and some lyrics of Prospekt's March/Poppyfields, Glass of Water and Postcards From Far Away appeared on a page of the VLV booklet? Well, so I think Car Kids, Golden Arrow and Tomorrow written in the big MX graffiti poster are going to make an appearance on LP7, or maybe on an EP or something. Maybe the songs were just written but Ghost Stories came before they released them, and they are waiting until the ideal moment to release them.

Mylo Xylotwo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I randomly remembered this news a few days ago and just now bothered to share it. We still haven't gotten any news on the Ghost Story TV Concert Special. From that, I say LP7 just got a little bit further away....

Which special are you referring to? Maybe they could use it as a launch into the next era? I could see them doing a TV concert and at the end whipping out a new single that blows all our minds and then it is already for purchase on itunes or something.

Hey a guy can dream, right?

^ this one

I think now you'll see that using it to launch into the next era would be really awkward. "Hey world, we have a new album coming out, but before that, heres a dvd concert from the previous era". It doesn't really sound to me like something they'd do. I reckon they would use it as something to say goodbye to the GS era with before they kinda go away for an extended period (for studio work and whatnot).

With all the singles/MVs from the GS era now released, I'd say perhaps a Christmas gig and this DVD/Blu ray release to check off the list before LP7 should even be legitimately rumoured to be released.

On yet another topic tangent, Chris has doing some work with the boys of Kings of Leon on multiple occasions now, showing up in a gig yesterday and at least one other time previously. I've only recently just started listening to KoL but personally, it'd be great/cool if Coldplay could grab more influence from them as opposed to the radio-poppiness everyone groans at. Just my $0.02.

^Cheers! And yeah, it would probably be awkward if they did that. I just want any excuse for LP7 to come sooner rather than later :)

And I completely agree. I have never given Kings of Leon a fair try, but from what I have heard from them, they are a solid rock band, and Chris has always been a fan. It feels like this is the first time in a while we have heard of Chris Martin being involved/appreciating a musical group that isn't top 40, which is always a good sign. I wonder what the other boys have been listening to? I always have liked interviews where the whole band talks about what new sorts of music they are liking. We have had too much of Chris discussing One Direction and Ariana Grande recently....:\

We have had too much of Chris discussing One Direction and Ariana Grande recently....:\

I think half of that is him just trying to be funny, and the other is that maybe he doesn't wanna be too harsh on the relatively younger artists.

I randomly remembered this news a few days ago and just now bothered to share it. We still haven't gotten any news on the Ghost Story TV Concert Special. From that, I say LP7 just got a little bit further away....

It's very odd, I think its either going to be used in a Christmas 'deal' by the record company (a DVD) to boost Ghost Stories sales or its going to remain a TV special, if its the former, wouldn't expect us to hear anything LP7 related until after the new year.

It's very odd, I think its either going to be used in a Christmas 'deal' by the record company (a DVD) to boost Ghost Stories sales or its going to remain a TV special, if its the former, wouldn't expect us to hear anything LP7 related until after the new year.

Sadly I think your right, I realllllyyy want a Ghost Stories Concert Special DVD instead of watching it on my recording box all the time, skipping adds and all. I'm not overly fussed on getting LP7 tomorrow but I want so,etching too look forward too atleast

Sadly I think your right, I realllllyyy want a Ghost Stories Concert Special DVD instead of watching it on my recording box all the time, skipping adds and all. I'm not overly fussed on getting LP7 tomorrow but I want so,etching too look forward too atleast

Ha ha. I know. I'm so deep you need a submarine to navigate!

The majestic Sun...by all means enlighten me! :)

It is yellow like the submarine in which we navigate the deepness

It is part of the equation that equals 42

Plants need it so we can breathe

Life into what we all cherish and enjoy

Be it materialistic or subjective

The sun is warmth

Like a mother's embrace

Bittersweet id the symphony

In the sting it could bring

But it can be ignored for the

Importance of thee

It is yellow like the submarine in which we navigate the deepness

It is part of the equation that equals 42

Plants need it so we can breathe

Life into what we all cherish and enjoy

Be it materialistic or subjective

The sun is warmth

Like a mother's embrace

Bittersweet id the symphony

In the sting it could bring

But it can be ignored for the

Importance of thee

That is so beautiful. I'm sun struck!

I can't read that without feeling it is absolutely my obligation to muse too...

Sun may always be the cycle above,

Warming us with it's gifts of pure love.

Humbly it shimmers like the purest of gold,

It's age and wisdom from kingdoms of old.

God of all who whispers to our hearts,

No beginning, no end, no finish, no start.

It is just, it is One, it shines forever bright,

Flame burning within the brilliant warm light.

:Sunshine:

Weren't there rumors that the band was one of the 3 choices for the Superbowl next year? I'm not sure what it is now but I think if they did indeed do the Superbowl, the lp7 era should start pretty much around that period. And I think that might make sense considering there were rumors of summer 2015 dates, so first single - superbowl period, album in april/may then summer tour :thinking: