✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will start 6:30 London time.... So for us in Austria and Germany 7:30;)

Not too bad. I think the guys will probably be on between 9-10 british time. That means i need to find a way to listen to it the whole morning.

Sent via Tapatalk

It makes sense they would release the audio of the song today. After putting a snippet and artwork out to the world there really is no way to tease us more.

Maybe lyrics, song title and the info that its on BBC tomorrow morning. Either way, the magic time is rapidly approaching.

Sent via Tapatalk

I won't put my money on releasing the song today. New music is released on Friday and i think they follow that. Probably we get the official announcement of the single release and title, maybe some lyrics and stuff like listen to BBC tomorrow + that some more big news are coming up tomorrow (album announcement).

But let's wait and see...

When they are on BBC Radio tomorrow morning the even bigger news than a single or an album (which we pretty much know is coming Dec 4) would be a tour. Or at least a couple of gigs before christmas. Would be the best chance for them to announce live shows.

Sent via Tapatalk

Officially released yes, but that doesn't stop them putting the audio out via their Youtube then releasing it officially tomorrow.

It's not stopping them, but i see them doing a worldwide exclusive... short interview and then "here it is, first time played in the world, our new single" and song starts. And afterwards they tell about itunes release and stuff. It would deserve a proper introduction and official first play.

Releasing it just randomly through social media would be lame, I would be disappointed. :D

Tomorrow is the day.

I keep seeing this, but I think they just see what us and other fansites have posted, and took it as a 'confirmation' which it isn't. I'm not saying theyre wrong, but they don't know any more than us.

Sorry if mentioned already...but from the snippet released yesterday, has it been confirmed by anyone that was at the video shoot in India that's it's the same song?

Not sure either, but it was confirmed by a girl who said Chris showed the song to her (and her friends) a while ago at an event.

How can Genius be so sure about that? With the name and the date?

They aren't sure. They probably just read what all the fansites are saying and then 'confirmed' it, when they really shouldn't have. But I guess they also did it to generate more clicks for their website.

They aren't sure. They probably just read what all the fansites are saying and then 'confirmed' it, when they really shouldn't have. But I guess they also did it to generate more clicks for their website.

I've gone ahead and fixed that. I've replaced the text with "["Adventure of a Lifetime" has not been released. Check back soon!]" Genius works exactly like Wikipedia; it's run by editors and moderators, so it definitely ain't a reliable source of information.