✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havnt posted yet in all the craziness. The song is definitely from left field but I am loving it. Yeah some lyrics are a tad cheesey, but over all I think it's great. Coldplay once again surprise me with their sound! As to the Tidal event, I am going to try my best to not watch it. With the album so close, I want to save the rest of the tracks for release day. Its going to be hard though!

Mmmm... I agree. It spoiled the absolute excitement of Ghost Stories when it was finally released, as we knew half the tracks already.

But, of course, I'll be watching and listening to everything that comes out between now and Dec. 4. Just can't help myself.

we have the best admin in the world .. thank you for making this place at what it is <3

No problem, happy to help and even though it's crazy now, it's so much easier to write articles and stuff when there's actual info :laugh3:

Anyone have any idea why the vinyl version of the album comes with two records? I'm a big vinyl buff, so I'm definitely going to buy it. Curious if the album is spread out over two records, if they are both the same, or if the second includes extra stuff such as remixes.

It's probably the album split over two records. X&Y was the same way.

I like the song, but for all those who don't like it, you have to remember one thing: a time ago somebody said that they had 8 songs finished and that all of them were different in its own way. Now we know that there will be those 8 songs and 4 more, so don't worry because there will be at least one song to please each one.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" (DEC 4TH - Tracklisting in first post)

Do we actually know what part Noel and Beyonce have on A Head Full of Dreams?

Obviously Tove Lo sings, simply due to the fact it says "feat Tove Lo" on the tracklist. But no song has "feat Beyonce/Noel".

Could Beyonce just be a background songer or producer? And what about Noel?

Still, very excited to find out.

Anyone have any idea why the vinyl version of the album comes with two records? I'm a big vinyl buff, so I'm definitely going to buy it. Curious if the album is spread out over two records, if they are both the same, or if the second includes extra stuff such as remixes.

Some vinyls in my experience rather than having an A side and a B side, have two separate vinyls for the two halfs of the album

Do we actually know what part Noel and Beyonce have on A Head Full of Dreams?

Obviously Tove Lo sings, simply due to the fact it says "feat Tove Lo" on the tracklist. But no song has "feat Beyonce/Noel".

Could Beyonce just be a background songer or producer? And what about Noel?

Still, very excited to find out.

In one of the interviews today... Chris said when asked by a presenter about Noel.. "well jonny you worked with him closely" or something along the lines of that... so i presume it's a guitar part on one of the tracks