✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Do we actually know what part Noel and Beyonce have on A Head Full of Dreams?

Obviously Tove Lo sings, simply due to the fact it says "feat Tove Lo" on the tracklist. But no song has "feat Beyonce/Noel".

Could Beyonce just be a background songer or producer? And what about Noel?

Still, very excited to find out.

That's interesting. I think they're doing background vocals only. Merry clayton is likely doing background vocals too.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YESSSSSS! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D NEW SINGLE, NEW ALBUM ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4, ALBUM TRACKLIST, WE GOT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

See, I knew Amazing Day would come near the end. Not the closing song, but at the end. See, I know Coldplay :D :D :D

As for the new single, the teasing was much more promising than what we got. But I still Like the song!!!... Now I understand how the second single will be bigger than life. :D

Listened to it the second time as I am writing this song... it's already growing on me!!!!! It's actually great, a decent length... although I do think they could have been more creative. Mostly it's the same thing over and over again. But I like it becasue they're obviously trying new things. I GUARANTEE YOU the people who don't like this now will within a year or so like it. It will have grown on you. Guarantee. :)

This is SO EXCITING!!!! I LOVE THE NEW COLDPLAY WEBSITE TOOO!!!!! :D

• Like 1

I haven't been able to keep up with the forum's madness but i have a question... Chris wrote a song called Fun for Natalie Imbruglia a while ago so do you guys think this is the same song?

PS: Sorry if someone already posted about this.

PS2: It's a great day to be a Coldplayer

YESSSSSS! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D NEW SINGLE, NEW ALBUM ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4, ALBUM TRACKLIST, WE GOT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

See, I knew Amazing Day would come near the end. Not the closing song, but at the end. See, I know Coldplay :D :D :D

As for the new single, the teasing was much more promising than what we got. But I still Like the song!!!... Now I understand how the second single will be bigger than life. :D

Listened to it the second time as I am writing this song... it's already growing on me!!!!! It's actually great, a decent length... although I do think they could have been more creative. Mostly it's the same thing over and over again. But I like it becasue they're obviously trying new things. I GUARANTEE YOU the people who don't like this now will within a year or so like it. It will have grown on you. Guarantee. :)

This is SO EXCITING!!!! I LOVE THE NEW COLDPLAY WEBSITE TOOO!!!!! :D

Couldn't agree with you more, cp:P

I haven't been able to keep up with the forum's madness but i have a question... Chris wrote a song called Fun for Natalie Imbruglia a while ago so do you guys think this is the same song?

PS: Sorry if someone already posted about this.

PS2: It's a great day to be a Coldplayer

I can assure you it probably isn't. The song is written by Coldplay sometime 2006-09... I believe.

I was kinda hoping the lame album title won't stick but what you gonna do.

Judging from the lead single and the cover I hope that it will join the list of my favorite albums this year.

~ MUCH RAINBOWS YES HOMO ~

Years_%26_Years_-_Communion_%28cover%29.jpg

Jamie_xx_-_In_Colour.png

Coldplay_-_A_Head_Full_of_Dreams.jpg

Looking at youtube comments of AOAL makes me sick and depressed.Cant people look at the positive side instead of just saying Coldplay's work is shit and find all sort of fake unsupported evidence...

I have only found good comments on youtube regarding the song.

It's something in Britain where they wear poppies to support some cause....I cant remember what cause at the moment, but you can look it up

The fields of the First World War, where all the soldiers died, eventually became poppyfields (hence the Coldplay song about war). To remember them people in Britain wear Poppy's around the 11/11.

Amazing day is nothing disco. And cmon I get you, Violet hill was really good for a lead single for viva. But the viva itself isn't. Sky full of star is not too. And everyteardrop for me its one of the worst songs on MX. What if AOAL is the SFOS of this album. My point is the color spectrum of this album maybe is a clue that says the album can sound like a mix of everything. Lets just wait and see.

There's no doubt the lead singles have been sub standard to the 2nd single. Violet hill was probably there best lead single but viva la Vida critically was a very good song. Yeah it was different but the lyrics, there was meaning in that. Color spectrum and kaleidoscope are potentially the big hits. Would be very disappointed to see "fun" get realeased as a single simply because it's got tove Lo in it and has EDM written all over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know what is funny.. Im really thinking that this album will be like viva2.0. Something new, different and really big. Not so much on the style, but more in how it feels... I believe that adventure of a lifetime is nothing compare on what comes. I BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY HERE WILL BE SURPRISED AND SO WILL I.

You know what is funny.. Im really thinking that this album will be like viva2.0. Something new, different and really big. Not so much on the style, but more in how it feels... I believe that adventure of a lifetime is nothing compare on what comes. I BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY HERE WILL BE SURPRISED AND SO WILL I.

i agree. looking at the range of collaborators involved, range-wise this could be more viva than x&y or mx.