LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ETiAW<AOAL

Anyways, OLDPLAYERS, IF U WANT ROCK, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. If not, join the fun with us Newplayers and NeutralPlayers (Has a wide variety of music enjoyed)(Me).

Despite how poppy the album might be, nobody said this thread was only for Oldplayers :)

What's up with all these music fascists here? Let people like what they want. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If I like rock, I like rock. If I like the new song, I like it, basta. No one should be forced to leave a forum that was specifically made to share different opinions on Coldplay's music.

Also, as an Oldplayer, I can say that I like the new song. I don't love it but it's good.

Has anybody noticed that the track listing for the CD pre-order is different than the normal album?

http://coldplay.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=COLWEBUKWUSD&sku=COLBN017

I wonder if it could just be a typo, but I wonder how it could be a typo. I was gonna pre-order the CD, but now I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the whole package.

There's just too many people complaining. They should at least try to embrace the new song. Perhaps focus on Jonny's guitar riff and Will's REAL drums and ignore all the synths they added in (or at least try to). As a NeutralPlayer, I actually like the vocals. I've never heard Chris sing like that and it's a change I liked to hear.

What's up with all these music fascists here? Let people like what they want. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If I like rock, I like rock. If I like the new song, I like it, basta. No one should be forced to leave a forum that was specifically made to share different opinions on Coldplay's music.

Also, as an Oldplayer, I can say that I like the new song. I don't love it but it's good.

Yes. [emoji2][emoji106] i like it too, plus its not like every song on a head full of dreams will sound like AOAL.

Try listening to the songs with a open mind instead of a mindset that " Oh its just the same old shit on music charts lyrics are rubbish im not dancing to this shit" it will hopefully make you accept the song as a single better,or else just pray that there are some songs in the album that you will like,im looking at the Noel Gallagher collab and the second single.

Try listening to the songs with a open mind instead of a mindset that " Oh its just the same old shit on music charts lyrics are rubbish im not dancing to this shit" it will hopefully make you accept the song as a single better,or else just pray that there are some songs in the album that you will like,im looking at the Noel Gallagher collab and the second single.

Try to accept and respect some probably wont like it.