✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This song honestly just blew me the fuck away. I had no idea what to expect, but good fuckin' Lord. I have never heard such a full sound from the band before. Pre-ordered and in love.

Yes! Hail Hail Hail...It's Fucking brilliant! Master Craftsmen [emoji145]. Oh. My. God.

"The album, recorded in Malibu, LA and London, was produced by Norwegian duo Stargate together with the band’s long-time collaborator Rik Simpson. It features more guests than any previous Coldplay record, with Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher, Tove Lo and Merry Clayton among those appearing across its 11 tracks (12 if you count the buried treasure of the hidden track X Marks The Spot)."

No Davide Rossi ???

"The album, recorded in Malibu, LA and London, was produced by Norwegian duo Stargate together with the band’s long-time collaborator Rik Simpson. It features more guests than any previous Coldplay record, with Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher, Tove Lo and Merry Clayton among those appearing across its 11 tracks (12 if you count the buried treasure of the hidden track X Marks The Spot)."

No Davide Rossi ???

Replaced by Beyoncé

I'm not even going to try and post until I actually get up and around for the day :P

Also ANYONE WHO HASN'T EXPERIENCED A COLDPLAY PREMIERE BEFORE . . . I have a method to listening that I highly recommend if anyone wants to try it :D

This mostly just applies to Coldplayers who will be getting up in the middle of the night to hear the song . . . sorry Europlayers :P

Every time a Coldplay song has premiered in the middle of the night for me, I have my laptop/iPod and headphones ready beside my bed the night before. When the song is about to premiere, I just grab the laptop/iPod and navigate to wherever I need to while still lying in bed. As soon as the song starts, I lie back like I'm going to go back to sleep, close my eyes (keep the lights off!), and just let the song wash over me.

It's quite a euphoric experience . . . nothing to distract you. The perfect way to hear a Coldplay song for the first time in it's full glory. Highly recommended for anyone who will have the opportunity to try it tonight :D

Decided to stay up.. This was really a cool idea, thanks!

I like the single.. Not too poppy as I was afraid it might have been. Also looks like the lyrics on his pants will be for different songs.

What's this about more?