✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

As much as i like Adventure of a Lifetime - that groove is infectious, i still felt like this was a bit like warm up single for something bigger. So i'm expecting the bigger single in 2-3 weeks.

So far based on Amazing Day and AOAL, i'm not sure at all what can we expect. Especially when reading about "rocket-powered Hymn For The Weekend" and people who are included in songs. WTF...

but i think it's the most exciting album they're going to release, at least before the release has happened. Whether it's good or bad, doesn't matter right now. :D

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm honestly really happy they're done with the idea of a concept album. While I enjoyed Mylo Xyloto, I feel like the story they tried to tell prevented them from using their stronger songs, and instead used songs that served the story instead of the overall quality of the album. With A Head Full of Dreams, it's looking like they truly free to do whatever they want with it.

I think that because of the artwork, Kaleidoscope and Colour Spectrum can be the highlights of the album. Or at least they will have some importance and will have very special meaning, regarding that they relate to the album cover because of the symmetries and in it appears each colour of the spectrum.

As much as i like Adventure of a Lifetime - that groove is infectious, i still felt like this was a bit like warm up single for something bigger. So i'm expecting the bigger single in 2-3 weeks.

So far based on Amazing Day and AOAL, i'm not sure at all what can we expect. Especially when reading about "rocket-powered Hymn For The Weekend" and people who are included in songs. WTF...

but i think it's the most exciting album they're going to release, at least before the release has happened. Whether it's good or bad, doesn't matter right now. :D

Agreed

Havnt posted yet in all the craziness. The song is definitely from left field but I am loving it. Yeah some lyrics are a tad cheesey, but over all I think it's great. Coldplay once again surprise me with their sound! As to the Tidal event, I am going to try my best to not watch it. With the album so close, I want to save the rest of the tracks for release day. Its going to be hard though!

I listened to the Sirius interview with Chris and what he said is dead on. He said that the other members of the band are more predominant and are really thriving, and you can definitely hear that in AOAL. Guy's bass is so funky and great. Will's awesome rhythmic drums are back. And of course we have Jonny with that awesome rif! Is this the best Coldplay song? No, but it is definitely an awesome one! Its great having something new in completely unexplored territory.