✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I agree! That one or Prospekt's March! I don't ask for more!

I understand you, there are only a few (old) songs I/we want to hear. But they always play the same songs (Yellow, Clocks, Fix You, Viva La Vida etc.). I like them very much. But that's not the problem! the problem is; they always play the same!!! They sometimes have to change them. I hope they will in 2016!

• Like 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand you, there are only a few (old) songs I/we want to hear. But they always play the same songs (Yellow, Clocks, Fix You, Viva La Vida etc.). I like them very much. But that's not the problem! the problem is; they always play the same!!! They sometimes have to change them. I hope they will in 2016!

Im not sure but I think they wished they could change them too LOL Problem is people at each concert would be highly disappointed if they did not hear those songs, and it might be their only or first Coldplay concert, so yeah those songs will always be there for better or worse hehe

• Like 2

Well I want to hear a lot of old songs, Easy to please, AROBTTH, Sparks, Lovers in Japan, Square One, etc!!! But I'll be happy if they play one of those two songs, those are my favorites. And a selfish desire is I hope they don't change a lot their setlist because I'll watch them for the first time and I want to hear them sing Viva la Vida

• Like 1

Guys, if you have an avatar which you had before the new CP forum you have to keep it, because maybe you can't get it back anymore (because it's size is too big!?!?:computer: ). Which is happend to me. Look at my avatar.

''The following error occurred:

Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 50 KB.''

I need to get something off my chest...and it may come as a shock to you guys!

I'm completely enchanted by Army Of One. I can think of so many reasons why I shouldn't like it but I do. Classic Coldplay ballad of epic proportions. Superb melody, real drums throughout the whole song, great instrumentation and production, Chris's best vocals in a long while and that majestic organ just makes it work for me. It's "Rainy Day" all over again!

• Like 7

I'm completely enchanted by Army Of One. I can think of so many reasons why I shouldn't like it but I do. Classic Coldplay ballad of epic proportions. Superb melody, real drums throughout the whole song, great instrumentation and production, Chris's best vocals in a long while and that majestic organ just makes it work for me. It's "Rainy Day" all over again!

Well thats awesome! :) I love that song too! :vuvuzela:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

I'm so glad you like it! Really happy for you! [emoji1]

It's a great song, what I like the most about it are the lyrics. And you're not the only one who love it. It's Will Champion's favorite song!!!

• Like 1

and why it may shock us ?

Is the production a little different for Army of One? It sounds like maybe some autotune was used. If so it doesn't bother me but it's just different for Coldplay. I really love that song though. Honestly one of their best in years. Lyrically pleasing, melodically beautiful, and just a wonderful piece of music. Even if autotune was used I'm more than happy with the song. This song proves Coldplay can still put out a great song.

• Like 1

I love it too! :)

I think alot of coldplayers like

army of one

but they don't say

I really like army of one

You guys are too hard on yourselves! :) Its ok to like whatever you like and its also fine to change your mind about something. :egypt: <---totally random smiley but I was dying to try it out LOL

• Like 1

army of one is one of their best songs in years and if you try to cover it its so hard to match Chris's vocals in it. I always end up cracking up my voice :(

If you refer to the "cuz you reign" part no way...Im taking that always in low octave haha I decided to play some X&Y earlier today and I particularly love What If. The chorus totally stretches my falsetto range to the extreme LOL I feel like a screeching small kitten singing it LOL

• Like 2