✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im excited at Chris having said that they are gonna play a few songs from GS too. I had not expected that. I kinda expected they would only include ASFOS, so a pleasant surprise if they play more songs from GS

I hope they will play Always In My Head and Ghost Story!

• Like 2

That's exactly what I was thinking about!

Ghost Story is an excellent song, but one has also to think about the flow of the songs in a live show I would imagine. There are so many fine songs and so little time hehe

Thats why I love the "request a song" idea, because we get the chance to hear some tunes that would otherwise never have made the "live cut". Im thinking the request part could even be played on the B stage so to set it a bit apart from the rest of the show. We´ll see :)

• Like 1

Ghost Stories is an excellent song, but one has also to think about the flow of the songs in a live show I would imagine. There are so many fine songs and so little time hehe

Thats why I love the "request a song" idea, because we get the chance to hear some tunes that would otherwise never have made the "live cut". Im thinking the request part could even be played on the B stage so to set it a bit apart from the rest of the show. We´ll see :)

By the way, it's Ghost Story not Ghost Stories. ;)

i wish i hear live : Miracles , Ghost Story , Gravity , Warning Sign , DLIBYH , and especially Wish I Was Here with Chris Voice :D

You are bound to be very disappointed LOL I doubt any of those will be played (unless requested), however did you hear DLIBYH during the MX tour? They played it in Paris, but dunno if they played it at each show?

Now Im wondering how they will handle the "request a song" thing. Do you think they will put up some booths throughout the venue where people can just pop in and request? If that so, I fear the queues in front of those booths hehe Unless the hardcore Coldplayers are only a small minority at each show, not sure.

^ i know i was pointing out to the request song thing :D

i did heard DLIBYH in the paris but i think they only played it once .. such underrated song

They only played it in Paris? Ok wow I was lucky then hehe

And yes but I still think the chances are minimal even taking into account the request feature, though it does depend on how many fans request on that particular day...maybe you should spam that booth LOOL

• Like 1

They only played it in Paris? Ok wow I was lucky then hehe

And yes but I still think the chances are minimal even taking into account the request feature, though it does depend on how many fans request on that particular day...maybe you should spam that booth LOOL

They didn't just play it in Paris. It was a regular on the setlist right after Warning Sign. It was the first song they played on the main stage after playing on the b stage. Such an awesome song live!

They didn't just play it in Paris. It was a regular on the setlist right after Warning Sign. It was the first song they played on the main stage after playing on the b stage. Such an awesome song live!

Oh ok..misunderstood when ColdMartin said they played it only once then. I cant remember them playing Warning Sign in Paris though...:huh:

Oh ok..misunderstood when ColdMartin said they played it only once then. I cant remember them playing Warning Sign in Paris though...:huh:

No worriers, I just knew I remembered it being played a lot. And they did an acoustic version of Warning Sign, which is a great version. Check it out here:

No worriers, I just knew I remembered it being played a lot. And they did an acoustic version of Warning Sign, wish is a great version of it.

You know Ive only been to one MX concert actually. Imagine my delight when in Paris I was suddenly given two xylobands and found out they were recording for the live concert, they played a few songs twice and Rihanna popped up from behind the stage unexpected! haha That day I felt like I´d won the lottery *lol*

Copenhagen was the logical choice for me as I live in Denmark but my gut told me Paris...as usual listen to your gut! hehe

• Like 2

You know Ive only been to one MX concert actually. Imagine my delight when in Paris I was suddenly given two xylobands and found out they were recording for the live concert, they played a few songs twice and Rihanna popped up from behind the stage unexpected! haha That day I felt like I´d won the lottery *lol*

Copenhagen was the logical choice for me as I live in Denmark but my gut told me Paris...as usual listen to your gut! hehe

Wow you lucked out big time! Not to mention you were in the biggest arena they played at for the entire tour, if I remember correctly. I was with almost 20,000 other people and you were with how many... 80,000?! That's a crazy experience in itself. Now with the Xylobands, the filming, and even Rihanna actually being there (I just saw her on a screen lol) that's one hell of a night!

• Like 1

Wow you lucked out big time! Not to mention you were in the biggest arena they played at for the entire tour, if I remember correctly. I was with almost 20,000 other people and you were with how many... 80,000?! That's a crazy experience in itself. Now with the Xylobands, the filming, and even Rihanna actually being there (I just saw her on a screen lol) that's one hell of a night!

Yes it was absolutely magical!! I was in the golden circle but stayed a bit behind cuz i need space around me when I randomly jump like im insane...ahem I mean when I dance *lol* And it took me quite a few seconds to figure out it was Rihanna the person and not the screen haha The crowd went crazy :)

That year was a fantastic journey for me and the concert was the prefect closing event to celebrate that year. It was also my first time in Paris, was at Versailles to see the fireworks and Paris by night so yeah it was magnificent :) Every time I pop in the blu-ray the lovely memories come back...its an "everglow" :P

Yes it was absolutely magical!! I was in the golden circle but stayed a bit behind cuz i need space around me when I randomly jump like im insane...ahem I mean when I dance *lol* And it took me quite a few seconds to figure out it was Rihanna the person and not the screen haha The crowd went crazy :)

That year was a fantastic journey for me and the concert was the prefect closing event to celebrate that year. It was also my first time in Paris, was at Versailles to see the fireworks and Paris by night so yeah it was magnificent :) Every time I pop in the blu-ray the lovely memories come back...its an "everglow" [emoji14]

That's awesome. It must be so great to go back and watch your specific concert, that was shot professionally, whenever you want!

• Like 1