✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

You also cant expect them to easily play b-sides that they have probably never played live and probably haven't heard in years. It'll take weeks of digging through old papers and rehearsals just to get 1 old song done (like I Ran Away or any X&Y b-sides).

I wouldn't be surprised if they've completely forgotten how to play some of the b-sides. I mean, they don't use sheet music, do they? It will be really difficult to remember how to play a song they haven't played in a decade.

Please learn how to put all of your thoughts into one post. Also, how old are you? By the way you are talking, you sound like a 12 year old.

Alrighty there everyone, lets just forgive and forget

Also I want to make a point to everyone to please save/share/preserve old media you find on YouTube and other content sites. You never know when something might disappear. Think about the good you're doing for future generations who might discover and love this band the way we do.

• Like 1

Never saw this before

What's up with that version of Daylight in the beginning?

Edit: I HIGHLY reccomend everyone check this out. Reminds me of the ACL set they did during X&Y but this is AROBTTH era.

That's the album version of Daylight in the beginning I think ?

Anyway, I want to thank you again for sharing this gem. So so so so beautiful. AROBTTH acoustic, I have never heard that before and I love it.

Ah, how I wish I could go back in time and be in that audience....

Never saw this before

What's up with that version of Daylight in the beginning?

Edit: I HIGHLY reccomend everyone check this out. Reminds me of the ACL set they did during X&Y but this is AROBTTH era.

Oh God, this is beautiful! I really enjoyed GPASUYF, but The Scientist... that was the best version of this song I've ever heard. Wow. Thank you soooooo much!

• Like 1

The band that once brought you this:

Now bring you this!:

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

WOW, it still actually is hard to believe comparing it like that. How is it possible for a band to change so much.

There is quite a lot of love for this army song. Sorry, but it's just all boyband to me. I'm actually seeing a couple of guys doing some kind of smooth slow RnB dance in a OMG video on this song. Can't see this song in any other way. LOL

• Like 2

The band that once brought you this:

Now bring you this!:

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

If Chris could actually hit the notes and put a little effort into it the song wouldn't be THAT bad.

Where can I find the full performance?

Only part of it is available on YouTube. If I recall correctly the entire thing was not broadcasted, only part. Either way it was amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUVMaKnXn4

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUVMaKnXn4