✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

Oldplayers what'ya say ? Do you think Chris is lipsyncing Clocks nowadays ?

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/this-is-interesting.106667/#post-5817809

Of all the songs to add a backing track Clocks is one I never would have guessed, especially when he can sing Shiver totally fine. I can't see why clocks gives him any difficulty. I'm too lazy to look at the evidence but it's not the first time. Viva La Vida had a backing track of studio Chris singing the chorus while Chris sang along during the vlv era. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why they're doing what they're doing, I don't think they're trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

Maybe he's just tired of singing it but they can't because is such an important song?

Well Clocks is easily my least favorite song off of AROBTTH (excluding the last two minutes or so, those are pretty good) so maybe he's onto something LOL.

I just listened to AROBTTH live in Mexico, and although I was a little disappointed that it was a heavily truncated version, it still gave me goosebumps. THAT is the Coldplay I know.

I get goosebumps every time I listen to that video.

Please play it again on 18/6 or 24/6. [emoji4]

• Like 1

So, will they now play a Prince song instead of an older song, newer song, or David Bowie song...

I wouldnt mind them trying some funk! :guitarist:but I suppose it would be a stripped down acoustic guitar version anyway.

RIP Prince! One of the most unique performers ever, saw him live twice.

So, will they now play a Prince song instead of an older song, newer song, or David Bowie song...

I wouldnt mind them trying some funk! :guitarist:but I suppose it would be a stripped down acoustic guitar version anyway.

RIP Prince! One of the most unique performers ever, saw him live twice.

I think they'll do something. They're pretty liberal when it comes to doing covers.

THEY PLAYED TWISTED LOGIC LIVE!!!!! THEY PLAYED TWISTED LOGIC LIVE!!!! ALERTING ALL COLDPLAYERS, THEY PLAYED TWISTED LOGIC LIVE!!!!

Haha yessssss, they just might play it during the tour if someone requests it!