✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

I agree, but maybe they'll start to wonder why the requests are coming from 2009 and back.

I wish, but again I'm a little pessimistic. Look at what kind of music they make now and what kind of shows they put together...they are too far gone to realize that.

Ok, propbably a dumb question, but how exactly does this request thing work? :anxious:

Coldplay's instagram:

Are you coming to the show in Buenos Aires tomorrow? Is there a song you’d like to hear? Then please send us an Instagram video (filmed on a blank background) using#buenosairesREQUEST, of yourself telling us which Coldplay song you’d like to request and why (in Spanish or English). Please don't have any music on while you make your video.

I believe this is for all shows. (just not the hashtag)

[MEDIA=instagram]BDlED4-ndUz[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDlED4-ndUz/

I understand that everyone has opinions on here but you all are bummers. This band is having the time of their life and they dont care about people like you who talk rude about them. You can say you don't like them but to say that "it isn the Coldplay I know" is ignorant because the band has been changing since 2000, youre just being closed minded and you dont like these changes. They are right at the start of the tour and you expect perfection? No. Things are gonna change along the way so chill. Youre wasting your time on this forum if youre going to wine. How about we just talk about old coldplay otherwise please rename this thread "The ultimate wining thread". Ive wasted my time on here. I thought people were going to simply talk about old coldplay on here and all ive seen is complaining and insult. You all are no better than the media that stepped on Coldplay after the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Goodbye.

Sent from my VS986 using Coldplaying mobile app

I understand that everyone has opinions on here but you all are bummers. This band is having the time of their life and they dont care about people like you who talk rude about them. You can say you don't like them but to say that "it isn the Coldplay I know" is ignorant because the band has been changing since 2000, youre just being closed minded and you dont like these changes. They are right at the start of the tour and you expect perfection? No. Things are gonna change along the way so chill. Youre wasting your time on this forum if youre going to wine. How about we just talk about old coldplay otherwise please rename this thread "The ultimate wining thread". Ive wasted my time on here. I thought people were going to simply talk about old coldplay on here and all ive seen is complaining and insult. You all are no better than the media that stepped on Coldplay after the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Goodbye.

I agree. It's sad to see so much whining / insults in this thread.

Wow, what a rude comment from you. So we are not allowed to criticize Coldplay ? Some people here really behave like One Direction Fandom in that they treat it like blasphemy if you dare to write a negative thought about the band. I think that is close-minded behaviour, not what we are doing.

Nobody forced you to join this thread in which people obviously are rather disappointed of the band's recent output.

• Like 3

Hope they haven't removed Politik from the setlist permanently. The visuals were stunning and was, by far, the highlight of their show.

Do you know of any video recordings of it yet? I'd really like to see it with all the production behind it.

no u

I'm sorry, how old are you?

• Like 1

Wow, what a rude comment from you. So we are not allowed to criticize Coldplay ? Some people here really behave like One Direction Fandom in that they treat it like blasphemy if you dare to write a negative thought about the band. I think that is close-minded behaviour, not what we are doing.

Nobody forced you to join this thread in which people obviously are rather disappointed of the band's recent output.

Never said you couldnt criticize Coldplay, just please leave this thread and report to the wining thread. If you dont want, you can continue to be a drag on this one, youre in complete control. Ill defend Coldplay, you dont have to, its all good. Free will is a wonderful thing. We can all choose what we want to do. Complainers and haters can be the concrete. True fans will be the roses.

Certain insulting allegations made in posts above by a certain member will not be responded to by me because I think that they are simply stupid. I'm not gonna waste one more minute of my precious time on answering to posts like that..

• Like 3

Let me jump in here. The concerts are basically more about making a good show rn. Im honestly glad they put in that Tiesto remix on the setlist. It really gets the crowd moving. The visuals are incredible too. Their newer stuff generally makes a more explosive and colorful show (excluding Ghost Stories). As on the requested songs part, there are mostly fans that are less fanatic about coldplay than your average know-every-song Coldplayer that are requesting songs. I was looking through the hashtags and saw so many people requesting for songs like Army Of One, The Scientist, and Viva La Vida. I was thinking to myself,"WTF, these guys need to do their damn research." That's why they are picking these safe songs. You also cant expect them to easily play b-sides that they have probably never played live and probably haven't heard in years. It'll take weeks of digging through old papers and rehearsals just to get 1 old song done (like I Ran Away or any X&Y b-sides). Heck, they probably threw away some X&Y material, to be forgotten forever. Their hate for X&Y is just not understandable at any circumstance. Talk is probably my favorite from X&Y. I do not understand at all why they have this unnecessary hatred for that era. They are being way too comfortable while picking songs for these shows. It may seem very cinematic and bright for most people, but us Coldplayers know that they've been doing most of the same stuff for years. They need to step outside of their zone and not let all those bright lasers do all of the interesting work for them.

Now i mean idk, Guy is quite a looker but you know what i mean. Alright im out.

Please learn how to put all of your thoughts into one post. Also, how old are you? By the way you are talking, you sound like a 12 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2