✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

Did anyone else play the Strawberry Swing mobile game back when the video was being promoted? I remember making it up the top 30 on the world leaderboard. 1st place every week got a signed copy of VLV I think.

Do you know if this game is still available somehwhere ?

Do you know if this game is still available somehwhere ?

The .ipa might be online somewhere but if I remember correctly you need an account to play the game and you can't create an account anymore. I could be wrong but I believe that's why I removed it from my old iPod.

• Like 1

Wow, that's sounds like a fun game. Reminds me of Imagine Dragons' Stage Rush game. Wish it was still available:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was pretty cool but I'm pretty sure stage 2 was totally random in where the keys needed to win were placed which was the only thing holding me back from getting a perfect score as it was basically a dice roll to get a good time.

1:33 - 1:50

And if you don't laugh at 1:44, I don't know just what on earth can put a smile upon your face - I've watched this video a few times and it still gets me every single time !! :D

Haha, I always wonder if he can start over, or if he is obligated to keep going in these situations.

They all looked very uncomfortable playing A Message.

What, A Message was played yesterday ? OMG !!! Must look this up. (and personally I would like to listen to POC much more than stuff like ASFOS or HFTW, so I wouldnt mind POC in the setlist :D)

My friend recently told me out of the entire discography, his favorite song is X&Y. Now that he mentions it, X&Y is probably one of my favorites off the album.

Is he on the forum? I would like to meet him :)

Is he on the forum? I would like to meet him :)

He's actually a very casual fan so it makes it extra intriguing but he also has been exposed to them from me so I'm sure it's come on once or twice over the years. I bought him a ticket to go see them on the upcoming date in Philadelphia with me, even if we're 10 years late to a setlist we'd really care for.

My friend recently told me out of the entire discography, his favorite song is X&Y. Now that he mentions it, X&Y is probably one of my favorites off the album.

Actually heard that song after a long time today. It's really underrated, gotta say.

I hate the way during live performances of Don't Panic nowadays Chris always stops halfway through the song to encourge Jonny to sing. It was funny the first time it was done in 2011 but now it just seems contrived and redundant especially considering Jonny sings backing vocals on the majority of songs.

We don't get to hear these old songs very often, is it too much to ask we get an unabridged, complete version of the song like it is on the record?! I'll be so annoyed if Chris continues to do this on the European leg of the tour.

So when is someone going to request Talk for the tour already?!

When they eventually get around to it I hope they don't do the acoustic hybrid they've done thus far with Speed Of Sound/In My Place. I prefer when it's as close to the record as possible, bit of a purist in that regard.