🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not arguing or anything, because it's okay that you took the other vote, but wasn't it a thing that you were able to change your vote at the end of the AROBTTH elimination game, it's just that no one did, so we called it a tie?

Anyways, I vote for Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

Just reread part of the thread and people wanted ME to change my vote because I voted for Mooie Ellebogen!! :D But if people want the rules to extend to that a vote change can break a tie, we can still do that. :)

Oh boy, I wanna save every song but Life in Technicolor II, yet it's just me and someone else voting for it haha.. Still, Life in Technicolor II it is, one of the coolest videos, but not that unique of a song.

You just gave me another idea for an elimination thread: music video elimination!! :D

If you want a game related to videos, please join us in this game http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104895-War-of-the-Coldplay-videos It's not as interesting as an elimination game but we're "patiently" waiting for AHFOD and I think any game is good for this purpose ;)

Oh yes, I remember that thread now! Oh well, we still have to do the b-sides and unreleased tracks and the live albums, so we've already got a lot on our hands! ;)

Guest diogo_sg
Are you @diogo_sg in disguise?

I'm not sure if I should feel bad or amused for this. I'll go with the latter. Peace.