✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A L I E N S

AMDB9

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, here's what I think happened. They wrote a song that dealt with ...strangeness, being cut off from someone, etc.. normal stuff, really. And that's why it's called Aliens.

But when writing out the songlist, someone (probably Will ..it usually is) thought it'd be funny to use the same capitalization and spacing as the movie.

That's my prediction, anyway.

one thing i disagree with you on this: i think Jonny is the spaceboy in the bunch :P

• Like 1

Guess its never really bad news for new material to be released, but whats the point of this? KEP will be released a week after....

I guess it is to compensate all the times they changed the release date of the EP. Anyway, we only have one song left to hear the day the EP gets released!

I guess it is to compensate all the times they changed the release date of the EP. Anyway, we only have one song left to hear the day the EP gets released!

Guess that's true depending on how you view it. I know some fans like to hear it all when they get the album, not quite like this. They like to keep the surprise all at once.

Does anyone know if we'll get a midnight release for A L I E N S or if it'll premiere at a radio show?

Im assuming midnight release.

Unless they do some kind of Radio release while they are in Hamburg

Does anyone know if we'll get a midnight release for A L I E N S or if it'll premiere at a radio show?

Oh man, I forgot radio releases were a thing. I remember waking up super early to catch ETiaW during the MX era :joy:

Anyway--I haven't heard anything about a radio release, so I think we can assume a midnight drop

• Like 1