A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed the author of the article.

Response:

Hi Vincent.

Our sources and as they always do give us clues and as we compare them with others sources we concluded and based on the Info's/clues we have that something big are about to happen.

The band are in London since few days and we also have other informations that we didn't share for privacy policy.

So be sure that in the next few days something is gonna be revealed.

Cordially.

• Like 9

I emailed the author of the article.

Response:

Hi Vincent.

Our sources and as they always do give us clues and as we compare them with others sources we concluded and based on the Info's/clues we have that something big are about to happen.

The band are in London since few days and we also have other informations that we didn't share for privacy policy.

So be sure that in the next few days something is gonna be revealed.

Cordially.

"Other informations":eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

• Like 3

So if we do get an announcement/trailer this Friday, I could see them releasing Life Is Beautiful as a single to help with the promotion. However I think it would most likely be the live version that will be on the DVD/CD. I would love a studio version, but doesn't it make more sense to release the live version from the DVD/CD that your promoting? I'm thinking we could see a music video similar to the live Charlie Brown one we got in the MX era. I don't know, I was just thinking about it and thought that this is the most likely case, although they could have it as a bonus track I suppose. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

So if we do get an announcement/trailer this Friday, I could see them releasing Life Is Beautiful as a single to help with the promotion. However I think it would most likely be the live version that will be on the DVD/CD. I would love a studio version, but doesn't it make more sense to release the live version from the DVD/CD that your promoting? I'm thinking we could see a music video similar to the live Charlie Brown one we got in the MX era. I don't know, I was just thinking about it and thought that this is the most likely case, although they could have it as a bonus track I suppose. What do you guys think?

Usually when they release a live DVD they announce it with a trailer and a few days later they share a video of one track before the release ("Paradise for "live 2012" and "Ink for "live 2014") it's possible that they use the same strategy. My hope is that they drop a trailer and Life Is Beautiful (probably available only with the pre-oredr on iTunes or Amazon or whatever).

• Like 1

Usually when they release a live DVD they announce it with a trailer and a few days later they share a video of one track before the release ("Paradise for "live 2012" and "Ink for "live 2014") it's possible that they use the same strategy. My hope is that they drop a trailer and Life Is Beautiful (probably available only with the pre-oredr on iTunes or Amazon or whatever).

Yes that is exactly what I was thinking of, and the pre-order thing is possible as well. "Pre-order and get Life Is Beautiful now". Hopefully that is the case! Even if nothing happens this week, I do think we are not far off from something. We have waited 5 months, so whats a few more weeks.

• Like 3

I have a feeling we don't get Life is Beautiful... maybe a live bonus version on DVD.

It's not a very good song, IMO. Lol. I feel like they would've released it by now if they really felt good about it.

Maybe there are other AHFOD era songs that will spill out.

• Like 4

I don't think LiB will get a live release for one simple reason: they never a got a clean recording! Hahaha

By the time they got to South America and played it with the professional sounding structure and the little kids singing "Do to eachother as you would be done," Chris never got the lyrics off clearly. In one version he says "Let the Hummingbirds Blossom, the Hummingbirds Hum" instead of "flowers blossom" hahaha

They'd have to heavily edit the live version which would be tricky. Unless they can mix a rehearsel version or something??

I don't think LiB will get a live release for one simple reason: they never a got a clean recording! Hahaha

By the time they got to South America and played it with the professional sounding structure and the little kids singing "Do to eachother as you would be done," Chris never got the lyrics off clearly. In one version he says "Let the Hummingbirds Blossom, the Hummingbirds Hum" instead of "flowers blossom" hahaha

They'd have to heavily edit the live version which would be tricky. Unless they can mix a rehearsel version or something??

Haha that's a very good point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Coldplaying mobile app

I think it's for the better that we didn't have to hear those lyrics.

Let the flowers blossom, the hummingbirds hum! Do to each other as you would be done!

Makes me cringe just writing it.

• Like 4