🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Assuming Dave Holmes posts a TBT to the Ghost Stories live DVD/tour tomorrow, we can guess maybe following the order AHFOD is next week. PS I think we are missing the point about the announcement not coming this week. We have a new studio release by Coldplay, even if it is only a cover. From the 1:30min preview I am in love with it!

That's a good point. I forgot about those teases. It will be interesting to see if he does indeed post a Ghost Stories throwback.

Also I'm excited for it, but it's just Chris right? Or are the rest of the boys on it as well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Coldplaying mobile app

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then Coldplay will release live album & movie and not before. :sun:

• Like 6
what thread is that?
Its an old thread, he appears in a lot of old threads. He is not the op btw.

Oh its a thread about an indian song being a fix you "ripoff"

Its an old thread, he appears in a lot of old threads. He is not the op btw.

Oh its a thread about an indian song being a fix you "ripoff"

mystery solved: it's actually howyousawtheworld but he had his account deleted so he now appears as a guest on the desktop site, with his username still visible. or as the OP on tapatalk apparently! https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/fix-you-rip-off.76436/

• Like 1

This has to be something bigger than just the AHFOD live album. It simply doesn't take this long for something like this to happen.

You never know with this band, but between the sheer amount of time it has taken, and Chris saying this is basically "the end of an era/series/chapter", maybe it's a documentary of something greater than just this tour.

• Like 9
This has to be something bigger than just the AHFOD live album. It simply doesn't take this long for something like this to happen.

You never know with this band, but between the sheer amount of time it has taken, and Chris saying this is basically "the end of an era/series/chapter", maybe it's a documentary of something greater than just this tour.

Exactly my thoughts! The only doubt for me is that last time we heard they are "working on something" (when KEP recordings were revealed), it took almost 8 months to release 4 and a half songs.
  • Like 7

Yeah, well we know they've been filming things for a documentary over the past few years right? I think this tweet also hints at a documentary, why else would he have dug up photos from the Paradise video shoot?

[MEDIA=twitter]977318318716653568[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MatWhitecross/status/977318318716653568

I may have made this up, but isn't the story of the Paradise video that Chris emailed Mat pretty much saying "I've got an idea for a video, can you fix 4 elephant suits and a unicycle and head to South Africa?" would probably be a cool story for a documentary

• Like 8