✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm a 3cd pack like celebrating their 20 years would be cool

I hope it also has some random fun goodies with it. I don't know what, but I remember back in the day you used to get boxed sets with cool stuff in it. Given no one buys anything physically these days except for die hard fans, I feel we deserve something special LOL.

• Like 2

You don't happen to have a link to the source for that do you?
I think there were a lot better of times through out the year but I did read an article that said Jonnny and Chris were seen at their old dorm around fall last year. If I find it I will post here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

open?id=1AacyW-_XjankkjJoFm_q_yGn_d5P9yJCJQ

I don't know if this means anything to the live album/film thread but Coldplay have just released a piano version of The Scientist as a new single, this is available on Spotify. I kinda want to know why they did that now.

I believe you are referring to a cover song of The Scientist, not released by Coldplay.

I believe you are referring to a cover song of The Scientist, not released by Coldplay.

It's a cover i guess but it's on Coldplay's Spotify page. I guess the person who covered the song added Coldplay as an artist on her song and this is why it is appearing on Coldplay's page.

Now, it's obvious they will release the movie at the earliest in July.

... but I don't think they will release it in summer months, when everyone is out, on vacations etc. :cool:

So it's more likely, they will release the movie September - November 2018. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

... but I don't think they will release it in summer months, when everyone is out, on vacations etc. :cool:

So it's more likely, they will release the movie September - November 2018. :rolleyes:

Yeah, November

lol

• Like 3

at least we have something to look forward to ... there will be about 2 years silence about the band

Just curious, do you have inside information or are you speculating based on what's out there?

Because my guess would be just because they don't tour for at least 2-3 more years doesn't mean the band will be silent and won't release music.

I'm not gonna go into specifics of how and where I got the info, but there is a trailer floating around with the remix of Paradise playing in the background and some fast changing footage of the show with confetti balloons etc and Chris running around, supposedly for an ad for a premiere broadcast for somekind of pay-tv channel. It might be an indication that they are working on broadcasting the show before it gets released. Now, the thing is that this file might be old (I don't know if it is) and the whole idea of broadcasting the show before releasing it might have fallen apart but still, I thought I'd share this info.

• Like 7

I'm not gonna go into specifics of how and where I got the info, but there is a trailer floating around with the remix of Paradise playing in the background and some fast changing footage of the show with confetti balloons etc and Chris running around, supposedly for an ad for a premiere broadcast for somekind of pay-tv channel. It might be an indication that they are working on broadcasting the show before it gets released. Now, the thing is that this file might be old (I don't know if it is) and the whole idea of broadcasting the show before releasing it might have fallen apart but still, I thought I'd share this info.

Can you help a brother out? What is your proof?

Well if there is a trailer "floating" around, surely it can land at coldplaying.com :p

• Like 5

Are you able to give us any information?

I guess that's it. It's not something I have in my possetion so you can consider it a rumor, but atleast it makes sense. The description I gave was the same I was given.

I was also thinking it might have been a new trailer for a re-broadcast of the Samsung proshoot now that Galaxy S9/S9+ is out.

• Like 1