✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

have you guys seen this?

What’s next in terms of Coldplay activity?

Dave: We’ll be taking a moment to catch our breath. We won’t be touring again until 2021 at the earliest. We need to take a break and come back with something really special.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/they-played-a-tiny-cafe-there-were-four-people-in-the-audience/

:eek::worried:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you guys seen this?

What’s next in terms of Coldplay activity?

Dave: We’ll be taking a moment to catch our breath. We won’t be touring again until 2021 at the earliest. We need to take a break and come back with something really special.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/they-played-a-tiny-cafe-there-were-four-people-in-the-audience/

:eek::worried:

Thanks for sharing but it's like the 2120946th time this article is shared here. :D

• Like 3

I wonder what that's all about... I know they are allowed to have dinner together but I just thought it might be a bit of a weird pairing with 3/4 of the band, with Chris' ex wife and his son?

I guess they are just catching up

• Like 1

Between Mat Whitecross' tweet a couple days ago and now (most of) the band being together in London, I have to wonder if they are reviewing the DVD/CD (and possibly working on something musically related).

They must be doing something band related, because otherwise why would Will and Jonny not be bringing along their families?

Meanwhile, Guy is out racing cars.

Hopefully this is true. A studio release of LIB wouldn't hurt either... Although at this point not sure how much sense it makes lol. All proceeds were suppose to go to relief funds, and not that they still can't use it, but it has been 5 months. I personally am only expecting a live version, but who knows. Either way I think we will be getting an official announcement this or next week.

• Like 2

Just wanted to be the Devil's Advocate here but:

This article really has no evidence that something will be announced this week. Seems to be purely speculation. Given the other signs, however, we seem close to something.

I'm about to have a long road trip though, so if they decided to drop LiB this Friday I'd be very grateful to have new Coldplay to put on repeat for 6 hours.

• Like 4

Just wanted to be the Devil's Advocate here but:

This article really has no evidence that something will be announced this week. Seems to be purely speculation. Given the other signs, however, we seem close to something.

I'm about to have a long road trip though, so if they decided to drop LiB this Friday I'd be very grateful to have new Coldplay to put on repeat for 6 hours.

If I recall correctly, Coldplay Corner has been pretty reliable in the past and is well-sourced.

Can anyone confirm?

• Like 1