✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna go into specifics of how and where I got the info, but there is a trailer floating around with the remix of Paradise playing in the background and some fast changing footage of the show with confetti balloons etc and Chris running around, supposedly for an ad for a premiere broadcast for somekind of pay-tv channel. It might be an indication that they are working on broadcasting the show before it gets released. Now, the thing is that this file might be old (I don't know if it is) and the whole idea of broadcasting the show before releasing it might have fallen apart but still, I thought I'd share this info.
Is it this?

You have no proof

I don't know if that is not clear already but I am not here for giving proof to anybody. It is not on my interest. If that was not clear already I will say it now fow the last time. This is a rumor.

I think I may know what might be talked about (not sure !) because of something I saw on Twitter a while ago.

A Twitter user called "M. (fairytale_bliss)" (private account of a member of the ColdplayAtlas/ColdplayXtra team if I'm correct) once posted a very short snippet of a pro-shot Paradise ending + beginning of Paradise remix. It was supposedly from Latin America and the only thing I really remember is that it featured a bird's eye view of Chris running around to the beginning of Paradise remix with fast-cut shots from different angles.

At the time he claimed this was from Live 2017 in the making and he had gotten this exclusive insight. I frankly didn't believe it because anyone can claim anything (and many people do, with the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves, so you never know) and while I hadn't seen the footage before there was nothing to indicate or prove it was from Live 2017.

Tried to find the tweet again now but conveniently, his Twitter profile is down and links to that tweet are dead: [MEDIA=twitter]933393220372967425[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/fairytale_bliss/status/933393220372967425

link.JPG.04d27105ae21acd6359f9a4b3ed96fcc.JPG

• Like 1

I guess since November is long past that it is safe to post this.

Someone sent it in claiming it to be the official promo poster for Live 2017. Looks legit, right? It even has logos and copyright information on it.

Moral of the story: don't believe everything you see/hear on the internet.

253893959_Image20uploaded20from20iOS.thumb.jpg.74ff720f9f6a35616775246f2b33a3b3.jpg

Also, no way Chris would agree to feature on a promo poster by himself without the rest of the band.

And I'd caution against reading anything into the Dave Holmes Mgmt tweets. They have already proven unchronological...don't clutch to every straw, people. you're just setting yourself up for disappointment !

• Like 8

Anyway the point is that even that info does mean anything except the fact that atleast somebody is milking the cow with AHFOD and it's tour over Coldplay's team as much as possible. Let's put this discussion about that trailer to a rest. It's still only a rumour that got me excited, that's it. This blew out of proportion too fast and I feel responsible for this whole situation. I apologize.

Also, no way Chris would agree to feature on a promo poster by himself without the rest of the band.

And I'd caution against reading anything into the Dave Holmes Mgmt tweets. They have already proven unchronological...don't clutch to every straw, people. you're just setting yourself up for disappointment !

To this I have to disagree. It isn't irrelevant that Coldplay's Twitter account description has the Dave Holmes account linked. I think these are the teasers that the band gives to us. I'm not 100% sure that this has to do with Live 2017, but it's the right direction and the most reliable source at the moment. Although I still wouldn't recommend to someone to have hopes for the actual release, because we know that the band could change their minds and at the last minute they could cancel their plans for release, if there are any. We know what happened to Toronto 2006 and LRLRL.

And Barcelona 2008 was recorded and never relased too, so we know that it can happen. I'm not going to speculate for LRLRL but I think Toronto 2006 was never relased because the band was in the pre-viva time when they had to fix something (and so Brian Eno came and "kicked out" Chris) and Barcelona 2008 never saw the light because they had a huge problem with the speakers. So let's wait, even if the Bakery is closed and even if Mat Whitercross is silent for a while...

• Like 1

I think I may know what might be talked about (not sure !) because of something I saw on Twitter a while ago.

A Twitter user called "M. (fairytale_bliss)" (private account of a member of the ColdplayAtlas/ColdplayXtra team if I'm correct) once posted a very short snippet of a pro-shot Paradise ending + beginning of Paradise remix. It was supposedly from Latin America and the only thing I really remember is that it featured a bird's eye view of Chris running around to the beginning of Paradise remix with fast-cut shots from different angles.

At the time he claimed this was from Live 2017 in the making and he had gotten this exclusive insight. I frankly didn't believe it because anyone can claim anything (and many people do, with the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves, so you never know) and while I hadn't seen the footage before there was nothing to indicate or prove it was from Live 2017.

Tried to find the tweet again now but conveniently, his Twitter profile is down and links to that tweet are dead: [MEDIA=twitter]933393220372967425[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/fairytale_bliss/status/933393220372967425

[ATTACH=full]7869[/ATTACH]

This is a bit dated since it is from the 2016 leg of the tour, but it was the only pro shot footage that I could find relative to the Paradise Remix that was referenced above.

[MEDIA=twitter]800703647973654528[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Coldplayers_es/status/800703647973654528

This is a bit dated since it is from the 2016 leg of the tour, but it was the only pro shot footage that I could find relative to the Paradise Remix that was referenced above.

[MEDIA=twitter]800703647973654528[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Coldplayers_es/status/800703647973654528

Thanks for looking, but that's not what I meant. It was different footage and cutting (very different angles too). I looked everywhere but this whole account and tweet were really deleted for good from the internet, it seems. Hm. Who knows what that was...