✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I am hoping that the reason they are taking this long is because they are creating a really awesome tour diary documentary or even a documentary of the band's whole life together, to go along with the release. And maybe its taking a while to put together old footage, remastering old footage, interviews with people?

That is all I can hope for anyway! :P

• Like 6

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, its because in live 2003 it was only on dvd, and on live 2012 it was an extra..... on dvd

I'm saying if they choose to even release this AHFOD live DVD/CD well after the AHFOD era ended.

They worked on an X&Y live project, never truly released it. Same with VLV. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do a full blown release for this.

• Like 1

I'm saying if they choose to even release this AHFOD live DVD/CD well after the AHFOD era ended.

They worked on an X&Y live project, never truly released it. Same with VLV. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do a full blown release for this.

Oh, i was a little confused sorry.

How many fantastic memories do you have of the gig/s you saw? Let me tell you I was lucky enough to see them twice, once at wembley and once at Cardiff, both gigs were different in terms of how they felt and both were amazing. My fiancée bought me tickets for Wembley and then my 11 year old daughter (chuffed dad moment) was so jealous that I decided to buy her and her sister some tickets to come and see them with me in Cardiff! The day has gone down in history for us all. It’s talked about all of the time even now! The moment we got on the train, the atmosphere outside the stadium, dad wearing flowers, going in and waiting (while watching embrace) the goosebumps as they were about to come out, the look on my daughters face as she saw her/mine heroes, the music, dancing, lights, the interaction, wristbands, atmosphere. All of these things were from one concert. Coldplay did so many concerts, each one unique, how do they capture that in a DVD? Sweet baby Jesus it would take hours and hours for them to decide what footage, memories, moments to put into it. All I know is the movie in my head of it all is so amazing, I really do hope that one day very soon we will be able to replay at least a little bit of it in our living room. Please coldplay, bring a head full of dreams to our screens.

• Like 4

I'm putting my money on Monday. Don't want to get your hopes up, but based on Whitecross' twitter activity since yesterday, they are ready to announce something.. they just won't do that on a weekend. BELIEVE IN PATIENCE MY FRIENDS.

We hope so. This is a good way to start the week!!!

I'm putting my money on Monday. Don't want to get your hopes up, but based on Whitecross' twitter activity since yesterday, they are ready to announce something.. they just won't do that on a weekend. BELIEVE IN PATIENCE MY FRIENDS.

In Italy it’s monday since 19 minutes and still no announcement :D

5E0D971C-5671-449E-9B4E-7C62559FE19A.jpeg.8c8050988ba1211fd79a37dca668f811.jpeg

• Like 3

My predicition is AHFOD Live DVD with a 40 minute documentary celebrating Coldplay's career--like a shorter less produced version of Supersonic, Mat's Oasis Documentary.

Also--I can't help but wonder if they re-release Viva La Vida in June with some additional B-sides from the recording sessions??? I mean, we got ALIENS which was technically MX...but still.

• Like 2

My predicition is AHFOD Live DVD with a 40 minute documentary celebrating Coldplay's career--like a shorter less produced version of Supersonic, Mat's Oasis Documentary.

Also--I can't help but wonder if they re-release Viva La Vida in June with some additional B-sides from the recording sessions??? I mean, we got ALIENS which was technically MX...but still.

I doubt we will get anything that involves them "looking back" yet. They have this DVD/CD coming out, plus are under contract for a couple more albums, supposedly. I'm sure some day we will get old B-sides, but I think they are in still in the mode of looking forward.

• Like 2

^ Yeah I think that is more likely. I could see them one day releasing a collection with some bonus tracks/unreleased material. I know they have said before that they don't like greatest hits albums because its making people pay twice for their music, but record companies do love them. So I could see them compromising by adding some unreleased stuff to it.