✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to include a number of things in this live album, like the Hymn For The Weekend / Fix You transition that had the Midnight extract and some beautiful orchestrals.

Side note: Is there a studio version of this Fix You version that they played during AHFOD tour?

Paradise needs to have its remix outro included and Clocks should have its Army Of One intro too.

Also Kaleidoscope extended (is there a studio version somewehere?) and the Charlie Chaplin speech as well as Muhammed Ali concluding Everglow.

I would be disappointed if these things were missing. Anything I'm missing?

ok ok, I just came up with a new question, an official colplay fanpage, revealed a series of dates but in a mysterious tone, I work for coldradio, an exclusive coldplay radio in South America, and it's not a lie, it just makes a few Once again they published a date, maybe they know something that we do not? As an extra piece of information, that fanpage is backed by the band's record company Warner Music Group?type=3&source=48

Screenshot_20180206-191444.thumb.png.28de3a9a3c8958548315c3bc2a2906e9.png

Screenshot_20180206-191452.thumb.png.a117341011ee2a9b58ca9b8e5987225b.png

• Like 2

They need to include a number of things in this live album, like the Hymn For The Weekend / Fix You transition that had the Midnight extract and some beautiful orchestrals.

Side note: Is there a studio version of this Fix You version that they played during AHFOD tour?

Paradise needs to have its remix outro included and Clocks should have its Army Of One intro too.

Also Kaleidoscope extended (is there a studio version somewehere?) and the Charlie Chaplin speech as well as Muhammed Ali concluding Everglow.

I would love to hear all these things as well! I don't believe there is an AHFOD-Fix You studio version, no. I'd also love to have studio-quality recordings of all the request songs, especially the rarities like AROBTTH, Amstesrdam, the-new-version-of-UATW, Swallowed in the Sea, Strawberry Swing, a Message...

The Everglow single includes Muhammad Ali's speech I believe. :)

w o w

hope it's really carrying weight news

ok ok, I just came up with a new question, an official colplay fanpage, revealed a series of dates but in a mysterious tone, I work for coldradio, an exclusive coldplay radio in South America, and it's not a lie, it just makes a few Once again they published a date, maybe they know something that we do not? As an extra piece of information, that fanpage is backed by the band's record company Warner Music Group?type=3&source=48

The fan-site has posted again:

[MEDIA=twitter]961004807086596096[/MEDIA]

Are these new photos of the band, I've never seen them before? Either way, they look sick. I wonder how these guys got them? Someone should try contacting them to see if they can spill some information.

Wings for Coldplay should be a film about Mila Furstova's work with Ghost Stories Album Cover featuring an interview with Chris filmed in Buenos Aires and, as Chris Martin Campaign facebook page states, it should premiere in the autumn of 2018. Coldplay Colombia could be referring to this.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=756134094548947

Mobile Link: https://www.facebook.com/chrismartincampaign/posts/756134094548947

• Like 3

The fan-site has posted again:

[MEDIA=twitter]961004807086596096[/MEDIA]

Are these new photos of the band, I've never seen them before? Either way, they look sick. I wonder how these guys got them? Someone should try contacting them to see if they can spill some information.

Those are some old X&Y-era photos (I believe). I've seen them floating around somewhere before but they aren't too common.

I'm always skeptical about "news" from fan sites . . .

• Like 2

now everything makes sense, if that date is related to the documentary of ghost stories, is that then, we are without direct tracks of live, I think that live will be like the super Mario 64 # 2, which never came out, but the most curious is that, they are the only fanpage that has published something related to that, because neither Coldplay Mexico, which is one of the largest fan groups in America, has published nothing, and what to say about Argentina, which hardly received endorsement by warner ... everything indicates that the supposed live, will be the apple of discord

Kaleidoscope's long version exist in the forums but i don't remember where it is. Other, don't know.

Has anyone read the interview of Phil and Dave at Coldplay.com? They say this:

WHAT’S NEXT IN TERMS OF COLDPLAY ACTIVITY?

Dave: We’ll be taking a moment to catch our breath. We won’t be touring again until 2021 at the earliest. We need to take a break and come back with something really special.

• Like 4

Has anyone read the interview of Phil and Dave at Coldplay.com? They say this:

WHAT’S NEXT IN TERMS OF COLDPLAY ACTIVITY?

Dave: We’ll be taking a moment to catch our breath. We won’t be touring again until 2021 at the earliest. We need to take a break and come back with something really special.

I'm sure he meant the movie.

Maybe we can expect an announcement the 2nd march (it’s Chris birthday) like they did for the Kaleidoscope EP and Hypnotised

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what to think of this now. I'm super excited for its release but it feels like the AHFOD era has been well and truly done with for quite a while now, considering the album came out in 2015, it feels a bit awkward that the live album/film will be released so long after the tour has finished (if they do release it). Half of me thinks it makes no sense from a commercial point of view because there might be little interest now but then at the same time, Coldplay have such a good relationship with the general public, anything they put out is likely to do well anyway and it's not like none coldplay fans really keep up with how long its been since tours and stuff. Obviously I'll take whatever we're given as fans and I'll be grateful for it but it does seem a bit too disconnected with the era but oh well

• Like 7