✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only 7am on the East Coast. So they've got a few hours you could say before we are once again disappointed

This is why you guys get so disappointed all the time. Management did not say something will happen today or anything. You set up your own expectations and are unhappy when they arent met.

Conversely, Chris or whoever did say November way back when.

What i'm trying to say is go about your normal day to day life without expecting an announcement. There are plenty of things to do to pass the time instead of speculating. A watched pot never boils.

Edit: I hate to use (and hate when others use) "you guys". Seems like youre being talked down to. Thats not my intended effect. I was that person as well before, F5-ing the forum for news and whatnot. Im just trying to help out 'cause it does seem like this lack of news is stressing people out, or they're being a bit dramatic.

• Like 3

This is why you guys get so disappointed all the time. Management did not say something will happen today or anything. You set up your own expectations and are unhappy when they arent met.

Conversely, Chris or whoever did say November way back when.

What i'm trying to say is go about your normal day to day life without expecting an announcement. There are plenty of things to do to pass the time instead of speculating. A watched pot never boils.

Edit: I hate to use (and hate when others use) "you guys". Seems like youre being talked down to. Thats not my intended effect. I was that person as well before, F5-ing the forum for news and whatnot. Im just trying to help out 'cause it does seem like this lack of news is stressing people out, or they're being a bit dramatic.

A little louder for the people in the back JC!!

No but seriously if nothing is announced soon, then we know that Coldplay Corner doesn't have credibility.

• Like 2

I have to say i agree that it's setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect something to happen on one particular day based on rumours.

I didn't wait for anything to happen today. We aren't waiting for a new song dropping, there is no reason why the DVD anouncement has to come on a Friday, or any higher probability for today as opposed to any other day of the week, so i don't get the hype. The recent rumours made me very excited too but they didn't specify it was gonna be this week, only that it will be soon, and that still holds true if the announcement comes, say, next week.

We've been waiting so long for this and Coldplay has scrapped Live DVDs so often that I'm already pleasantly surprised that everything indicates we will get something ! We can wait a little longer. Relax, everyone ! :)

• Like 4

Well said JC. I had no hopes or expectations for today, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wake up with a little hype. As said above, we know something is coming very soon, so just be patient... and don't worry ;)

But seriously, we have waited 5 months now. What's a few more days/weeks?

• Like 3

This Friday - 06.04.2018 - there will be cover from Coldplay of "We All Fall In Love Sometimes" by Elton John.

So this week we can't expect to see some LIVE ALBUM information/announcement because it would be overshadowed by this event. :-)

• Like 1

Assuming Dave Holmes posts a TBT to the Ghost Stories live DVD/tour tomorrow, we can guess maybe following the order AHFOD is next week. PS I think we are missing the point about the announcement not coming this week. We have a new studio release by Coldplay, even if it is only a cover. From the 1:30min preview I am in love with it!

Assuming Dave Holmes posts a TBT to the Ghost Stories live DVD/tour tomorrow, we can guess maybe following the order AHFOD is next week. PS I think we are missing the point about the announcement not coming this week. We have a new studio release by Coldplay, even if it is only a cover. From the 1:30min preview I am in love with it!

That's a good point. I forgot about those teases. It will be interesting to see if he does indeed post a Ghost Stories throwback.

Also I'm excited for it, but it's just Chris right? Or are the rest of the boys on it as well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Coldplaying mobile app