✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I live in a terrible country with little to no global availability. I just wish it'll be at the cinema, but it also may not which would be problematic. Eek. How can I explain this?

Yeah, I probably will have little to no luck at ever seeing this unless they make a DVD that may sell here, which I also doubt. It's frustrating!

Sorry to hear that :( Do you have access to Amazon Prime?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime Video is something like Netflix ... Netflix movies/tv series aren't also on DVD/Bluray ...

Yeah who knows... I was thinking it will be exclusive for a while but will maybe see a release at some point? I was trying to work on a way to get a Prime trial with a special account I just made for this occasion. If people are able to access it, I would like to share the account. I still have to work out details though because usually you have to put in a credit card... which could be problematic lol.

Edit: I Ran Away just made a great point. Supersonic was out on DVD as well, so I think we will see it at some point. Maybe this is due to time constraints. If they had waited to release on DVD, the date would have been pushed back a few more weeks/months, so they decided to stream it first and have a physical release later? Who knows, hopefully we get that info at some point. A confirmation from Mat or Anchorman would be nice!

• Like 1

I know right?! That was intense and we are very lucky that they didn't let those stressful moments break them.

I think a lot of it had to do with Phil’s absence due to health reasons, as he seems such a calming and stabilising influence on the band. It’s so upsetting to see them that way, but perhaps it influenced X&Y’s themes for the better:D Every cloud:relieved:

• Like 1

I think a lot of it had to do with Phil’s absence due to health reasons, as he seems such a calming and stabilising influence on the band. It’s so upsetting to see them that way, but perhaps it influenced X&Y’s themes for the better:D Every cloud:relieved:

That's right, I forgot Phil had been absent. Makes sense now lol.

• Like 2

Hi everybody!

As you, I´m very happy with the notice.

But I´m quite afraid:

This film/documentary is the same to the supossed live 2017 or they are different projects so we will have the live 2017 after?

Because I love the idea of a film/documentary, but I was hopping also a live disc/dvd with concert and exclussive life tracks of this tour.

So a theater near me seems to already be selling tickets. I'd like to wait until tickets are officially released so I know it's not a scam, but if I see the seats start to fill up, I'll buy my tickets.
I think if it's from the theater itself it's probably official. I would just watch out for other sites.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think if it's from the theater itself it's probably official. I would just watch out for other sites.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah you can buy them directly from the theater. Does anyone know of any other places that are already selling tickets?

I've always wanted behind the scenes/insight into the X&Y era and it looks like we will get just that and then some! The inner band stuff/negative reaction in the mid-2000s is so fascinating to me. It makes X&Y just that much better. Can't wait to see how they all reflect on that time period.

• Like 8

I've always wanted behind the scenes/insight into the X&Y era and it looks like we will get just that and then some! The inner band stuff/negative reaction in the mid-2000s is so fascinating to me. It makes X&Y just that much better. Can't wait to see how they all reflect on that time period.

I am actually a bit worried that seeing the negative stuff from the X&Y Era recordings might give the songs/album a negative tinge in my mind....

And those songs and that album mean so much to me !

• Like 2

As someone who doesn't have Amazon Prime and definitely won't be able to see the film in cinemas, I really hope it eventually gets a DVD release of some sort. And I'd also really like to see a separate release for those 3 live tracks.

Didn’t Amazon recently introduce a monthly subscription instead of paying annually for Prime? I think that certainly exists in the UK now:D

Didn’t Amazon recently introduce a monthly subscription instead of paying annually for Prime? I think that certainly exists in the UK now:D

Yes, it exists in Germany as well. I used it once when I knew I wanted to order several things with fast shipment within one month.

Still, I don't like the whole idea of streaming...I don't think I'll get Prime just to see this movie.

• Like 2