✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Didn’t Amazon recently introduce a monthly subscription instead of paying annually for Prime? I think that certainly exists in the UK now:D

Yes, it exists in Germany as well. I used it once when I knew I wanted to order several things with fast shipment within one month.

Still, I don't like the whole idea of streaming...I don't think I'll get Prime just to see this movie.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime Video is something like Netflix ... Netflix movies/tv series aren't also on DVD/Bluray ...

Nah, Supersonic came out on DVD too. Don't mix up films and series produced by Netlix/Amazon with films and series premiered on Netfix/Amazon.

besides, even some Netflix originals HAVE been released on DVD. i don't see why they would go through the trouble of making something this huge to only ever show it on one streaming service for the rest of eternity??

I am actually a bit worried that seeing the negative stuff from the X&Y Era recordings might give the songs/album a negative tinge in my mind....

And those songs and that album mean so much to me !

just think how even with all that struggle, they managed to put out such an incredible album AND keep themselves together for another 13 years at least!!

• Like 2

Is there a link to see which theaters are going to show it yet? I thought I saw that somewhere but can't find it now. Fandango and coldplay.film aren't showing the list yet. Must have been a mirage.
Tickets will officially be available next Friday. I'm not seeing any showings near me either, but Fandango will let you create an alert for your area and they will let you know when tickets become available.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

No confirmation email but the site sort of thanked me for taking the survey. They're using Survey Monkey for the registration.
Okay, I got the same "thanks." I didn't enter my address and all that; I just gave my email and postal code so that I would hopefully get some kind of info about showings near me. I thought since I didn't enter most of the information, I didn't get a confirmation.

Well this looks great! Some bullet points:

• We know a live CD is coming because long-time Coldplay producer Rik Simpson confirmed he was mixing tracks. Maybe that will come near Christmas, would be my guess. So don't worry about that!
  • If you don't have an amazon account:
    • It'll probably leak online (for free)
    • Or you could just sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, watch the movie, and then get rid of your account.

[*]And finally: Wow this looks awesome! Almost 2-hours long! Super excited to see more footage from every era and dig into some of their troubles (and it won't ruin those times for me because as Chris would say, those bad times made them where they are today and they're all the better for it. He may hate Speed of Sound -- I love it)!

[*]YES! Love the live tracks. Those performences are all on Youtube and they're great! Will and Jonny led that performence of Don't Panic, so now I have a new favorite version! And of course the updated Us Against The World feels like the version they were trying to make in 2010 but didn't quite get there!

• Like 5

I'm very excited for the film (almost 2 hours!!!!) and seeing the history and build up of the band to the current day. But....

Isn't it a bit concerning that this movie is coming out now? If I recall correctly, multiple band members were asked during the AHFOD era if they would ever make a film like the Oasis-Supersonic film, and I think Guy said something to the effect of "I don't think we are quite at the point of looking back yet like Oasis". With Chris' statement that this is like the finale of a series of books, and a film looking back on their career, I just hope that the band is still hungry for more and make more music with the intent that they have something to prove. I obviously expect them to make more albums (I think they are under contract with Parlophone for 2 more?), but it feels like they are still young and haven't finished "writing their book" yet.

Again, super hyped for the film. But a film like this usually feels like a statement of finality.

• Like 3

I'm very excited for the film (almost 2 hours!!!!) and seeing the history and build up of the band to the current day. But....

Isn't it a bit concerning that this movie is coming out now? If I recall correctly, multiple band members were asked during the AHFOD era if they would ever make a film like the Oasis-Supersonic film, and I think Guy said something to the effect of "I don't think we are quite at the point of looking back yet like Oasis". With Chris' statement that this is like the finale of a series of books, and a film looking back on their career, I just hope that the band is still hungry for more and make more music with the intent that they have something to prove. I obviously expect them to make more albums (I think they are under contract with Parlophone for 2 more?), but it feels like they are still young and haven't finished "writing their book" yet.

Again, super hyped for the film. But a film like this usually feels like a statement of finality.

Maybe they said that because they had plans to release this but wanted to keep it under wraps. Or maybe Mat convinced them to put something out now, especially with Chris saying it was the end of the first chapter.

You will find me in a DFW theater on this night.

Couldn't help but notice that you've been on these forums since 2003! You've lived quite a bit of life since joining this place, but still haven't lost your interest in the band. That is amazing. I wish I had been a fan a long time before I became one.

• Like 5

• Administrators
Maybe they said that because they had plans to release this but wanted to keep it under wraps. Or maybe Mat convinced them to put something out now, especially with Chris say was the end of the first chapter.

I think this film is only the first chapter. Chapter two will be whatever new album they may come out with. Let's hope they do something really different!

• Like 5

Hi everybody!

I'm from France and I'm searching where the documentary will be showed. I just call the nearest big cinema and they have no information about it.

If someone have a list...

Of course, I am registred on their survey as they asked for our postcode. Maybe it will count?

Hi everybody!

I'm from France and I'm searching where the documentary will be showed. I just call the nearest big cinema and they have no information about it.

If someone have a list...

Of course, I am registred on their survey as they asked for our postcode. Maybe it will count?

The list is not yet avaible, where are you from? In France most of the pathe gaumont cinemas will show it