✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so I just checked the two cinemas (cities) I could go to again and one of them already has tickets on sale while the other doesn't :/ Damn, what to do ? I'm worried about missing out on good seats if I wait too long, but I still don't know which city to go to. An important criterium for me would be how big the screen is, but unfortunately there is no information about it online...

Here in Aus. If I drive two hours south I can see it on the 8th of November (special gold class screening). Or I can wait and see it closer to home. But to see it 6 days earlier!?
If you can make a day trip out of it and do something else while you're there, go for it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well, I can already purchase tickets for the film screening but I'm wondering whether to go on my own or try to persuade someone to join me. One the one hand, it'll be my first time ever visiting the cinema all alone. On the other hand, the more the merrier, right? Like I've got no problem talking about it to my friends, classmates or even teachers just to get them on the board. However, is it better to have a good time alone and have it my way? :D

Edit: I shall go on my own so I'm not going to waste my time convincing people to join me and then dealing with remorse that they might not have enjoyed it much as me. Sometimes less is more. :D

• Like 1

Well, I can already purchase tickets for the film screening but I'm wondering whether to go on my own or try to persuade someone to join me. One the one hand, it'll be my first time ever visiting the cinema all alone. On the other hand, the more the merrier, right? Like I've got no problem talking about it to my friends, classmates or even teachers just to get them on the board. However, is it better to have a good time alone and have it my way? :D

Take your nana she would love it

• Like 1

Just another word for Grandmother.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wish she lived in the same country as me and understood English or Czech. :(

Edit: Thanks @coldplaykb for explaining me the meaning of "nana". (Thought it was a banana or something.) :joy:

This was actually the answer for @The Jordanator. Sorry for causing confusion.

• Like 1

So I will definitely be wearing my coldplay shirt and green pants to this, but the question is, is it too much to wear a xyloband to the movie theater?

Nah. I will probably wear mine as well. If only the batteries still worked from the ones I bought directly from them :(

• Like 1

You guys that already bought the tickets, you bought it from the coldplay website or the cinema's website?

As in Brazil it's Thursday 1pm, I am curious to know if to any country is already available the tickets on the website, and if it's possible to see which cinemas are available worldwide... :)