✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can already purchase tickets for the film screening but I'm wondering whether to go on my own or try to persuade someone to join me. One the one hand, it'll be my first time ever visiting the cinema all alone. On the other hand, the more the merrier, right? Like I've got no problem talking about it to my friends, classmates or even teachers just to get them on the board. However, is it better to have a good time alone and have it my way? :D

Same I just went to college a few months ago and idk anyone that's a Coldplay fan here so I'm not sure if it would be weird to ask one of my friends

• Like 1

Nice! Looks like AMC is the only theater around me playing it. I've never been, how are their theaters?
They are nice! They are the biggest chain around me. I don't see movies often, so I actually haven't been there since before they made all of their theatres have assigned seating and reclining seats, so I don't know how they are now...

They are nice! They are the biggest chain around me. I don't see movies often, so I actually haven't been there since before they made all of their theatres have assigned seating and reclining seats, so I don't know how they are now...

Sweet! Yeah they look good online, but the one near me doesn't have the greatest reviews. I guess it's a bit dirty but it's only 2 hours so I'll deal with it.

• Like 1

Sweet! Yeah they look good online, but the one near me doesn't have the greatest reviews. I guess it's a bit dirty but it's only 2 hours so I'll deal with it.
Yeah, also, like, I'm not sure how much tickets cost for people in other parts of the world, but $15 at AMC seems like a rip-off to me.

15 USD ? Lucky you. Here in Germany it is 15 EUR, and the cinemas aren't the best either (comparatively small screens)
These prices have surprised me even though they shouldn't have seriously! I discovered that here in the local cinema in my town a ticket costs 10 EUR. I thought it would be more expensive but oh well.
  • Like 1

What time do tickets go on sale online??

I am not sure yet. The band has yet to announce that information. The link to buy tickets is not yet on the US version of the Coldplay.film website. I would check the website of your local theaters, as some have already started selling tickets. A few days ago, theater locations were mistakenly added to the website for a short amount of time, so I don't know if you saw and checked that for your location, but, if you did, check those theaters. Also possibly check third-party ticket websites (to find locations, not necessarily to buy). Hopefully more information will be announced tomorrow.

• Like 1

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/writer/280535470/BUCKLAND JONATHAN MARK

Found my way onto the ASCAP song bank again.

The past 12 months 194 results

today: 195. The new title seems to be "original UFO" [if I am correct] & the work ID is newer than anything post MX.

[ATTACH=full]7969[/ATTACH]

'Original UFO' has been registered on BMI for a long time, judging by the BMI work number. Something I did notice recently though is that the song 'Great Expectations' is actually what was released as UFO on Mylo Xyloto.

• Like 2

'Original UFO' has been registered on BMI for a long time, judging by the BMI work number. Something I did notice recently though is that the song 'Great Expectations' is actually what was released as UFO on Mylo Xyloto.
Hmmm so are you saying that UFO could be a completely different song?! Perhaps that is why there is no mention of UFOs in the lyrics and why the lyrics contain elements of great expectations like streets being paved with gold and sunlight streaming through holes...
  • Like 2

Hmmm so are you saying that UFO could be a completely different song?! Perhaps that is why there is no mention of UFOs in the lyrics and why the lyrics contain elements of great expectations like streets being paved with gold and sunlight streaming through holes...

That's what I'd guess.

I've been away for quite a while! I got so busy with life and work :tired_face: but I'm back now, so hello again fellow Coldplayers! :heart_eyes: I just bought a ticket for this (I'm from the UK by the way) Oh, and I bought it from the cinema's website. I guess there was no reason for me to sign up to the Coldplay.film site. Oh well xxxx

• Like 2

I've been away for quite a while! I got so busy with life and work :tired_face: but I'm back now, so hello again fellow Coldplayers! :heart_eyes: I just bought a ticket for this (I'm from the UK by the way) Oh, and I bought it from the cinema's website. I guess there was no reason for me to sign up to the Coldplay.film site. Oh well xxxx

Oops, I didn't even read about that site, just went straight to the cinema's website and bought tickets :joy:

• Like 2