✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I's unfortunate that you have to decide so early...

I don't think you have though, it looks like it'll be shown in a lot of cinema's and I think it's really something for the big fans.

Does anyone remember how the Live 2012 screenings sold? I don't remember the demand being very high

I don't think you have though, it looks like it'll be shown in a lot of cinema's and I think it's really something for the big fans.

Does anyone remember how the Live 2012 screenings sold? I don't remember the demand being very high

Ah really ? I was worried they might sell out really quickly (the good seats, at any rate)

• Like 1

So this could be a system glitch or something but I've just managed to book tickets for a Manchester showing on the Vue website. I recommend anyone who lives near a Vue Cinema to try getting tickets now!

Just checked as well, managed to book with my local Vue :) Odeon also appears to be bookable for others in the UK.

• Like 2

So this could be a system glitch or something but I've just managed to book tickets for a Manchester showing on the Vue website. I recommend anyone who lives near a Vue Cinema to try getting tickets now!

Thanks for the heads up!! I just managed to book mine at a local VUE near me :party::)

• Like 2

I am so freaking excited!!! The film is going to be played in cinemas in the two biggest cities of Greece. And I live in one of them :) I will need to take 3 buses and it's an hour and a half away but it's totally worth it! :D Hope I will not get lost because I've never been there haha. But I can't believe that I will actually go and I will see other Coldplayers there as well!! <3

• Like 6

Just picked up 3 tickets for myself and a couple of friends who I need to convert into Coldplayers in a month!!:laughing:

Didn’t want to take any chances this time because I missed Live 2012 in the cinema. It was certified 15 in the UK for Chris saying 1 swear word and so I wasn’t old enough to see it at the time..:sweat: On the day of the DVD release, I pulled a sickie from school and thankfully by a miracle the DVD arrived on my doormat in the morning so I watched the movie on repeat all day!

So I went to the Vue cinema today in person to make sure I got the tickets and didn’t have to pay their stupid online booking fee..:)

w894qv.jpg

This movie couldn’t have come at a better time for me personally with some personal issues to overcome and I’m so grateful to the forums for giving me hope that this would eventually happen, even if it was the wrong ‘November’! Being among (hopefully) all of the Coldplayers in the city in one room is going to be such an experience!:heart_eyes:

• Like 12