✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not sure, however they were definitely registered in the last 6 months

That's interesting. So Will and Jonny are still working together on their own and all four of them must have worked together in the last months or at least contacted each other about their music. That sounds promising.

• Like 3

APRA is one of the sites. I should mention that That sister is my brother was written by Chris, Jonny, Guy & Will and

Sine spe recuperandi by

Jonny, Will and Dan Green.

Damn, that is such an interesting find !

"That sister is my brother" by the four of them is a strange title at first, but then it somehow gives me LGBT vibes.

"Sine spe recuperandi" means No hope of revovery and is a legal phrase used for ships that have sunk and cannot be recovered from the ocean's ground. That it is by Will and Jonny and Dan is highly intriguing since that trio also registered "Conscious Pilot"...and I actually have a little theory. I might be totally wrong, but I think...

Will and Jonny, with the help of Dan, might be composing an instrumental soundtrack for a film.

• Like 9

Damn, that is such an interesting find !

"That sister is my brother" by the four of them is a strange title at first, but then it somehow gives me LGBT vibes.

"Sine spe recuperandi" means No hope of revovery and is a legal phrase used for ships that have sunk and cannot be recovered from the ocean's ground. That it is by Will and Jonny and Dan is highly intriguing since that trio also registered "Conscious Pilot"...and I actually have a little theory. I might be totally wrong, but I think...

Will and Jonny, with the help of Dan, might be composing an instrumental soundtrack for a film.

That's an interesting theory!

• Like 3

Guys, might mean nothing, but today on Sirius XM The Pulse station in the US the DJ said there are rumors about Coldplay releasing new music end of this year. I was surprised to hear rumors were beyond our little fandom here and being publicly announced. Is their PR starting some buzz?

• Like 6

Guys, might mean nothing, but today on Sirius XM The Pulse station in the US the DJ said there are rumors about Coldplay releasing new music end of this year. I was surprised to hear rumors were beyond our little fandom here and being publicly announced. Is their PR starting some buzz?

What exactly did the person say :) if you can remember?

I could be completely off here. But after years of following Coldplay; including the long stints during each hiatus, the band never really pressures themselves to have a release done before a tour. Its always a release then a tour announcement. I guess what Im saying is that there is no way they announced they are playing a set in 12 months time without any concrete being created. There are definitely finished songs/early structure of an album/ep. Just my two cents.

• Like 3

I could be completely off here. But after years of following Coldplay; including the long stints during each hiatus, the band never really pressures themselves to have a release done before a tour. Its always a release then a tour announcement. I guess what Im saying is that there is no way they announced they are playing a set in 12 months time without any concrete being created. There are definitely finished songs/early structure of an album/ep. Just my two cents.

Literally just that there were rumors they were going to release music. That's it. Maybe it's nothing but this is the second time I've heard of a radio station saying this (the other time I read on this board).

• Like 4