✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

FYI GREG JAMES would not be posting this if he didn't know about new music coming soon. Tomorrow or next friday likely. Harry Styles also returns tomorrow.

Greg James is the man Coldplay wrote a song for, for his breakfast show.

That confirms new things are coming very soon!!!! =D

• Like 3

Kirboh said their tracklist they gave isn’t in the order it will be on the final version of Fools Gold.

They have so many people convinced (I’m even starting to believe) but they have shown no evidence. They didn’t predict the music video, in fact they were surprised to learn about the Malibu MV.

Either it’s all 100% true or the guy is a grade-A liar

• Like 4

Kirboh said their tracklist they gave isn’t in the order it will be on the final version of Fools Gold.

They have so many people convinced (I’m even starting to believe) but they have shown no evidence. They didn’t predict the music video, in fact they were surprised to learn about the Malibu MV.

Either it’s all 100% true or the guy is a grade-A liar

Yeah not sure if I buy it but it's still very exciting. The false rumors are always a part of the process! At the very least we know for sure they shot a music video a few days ago and Greg James cryptic tweet also confirms something is coming very soon.

If they are to play the Tidal event in 10 days, would we most likely see a release before then? Possibly next Friday the 18th?

• Like 4

I have trouble keeping up with all these exciting events and still do my job.

I think much of what we are told is only rumors. We only know for sure that they were shooting some sort of video on Malibu beach and that some people who listened to the music found it 'horrible'.

If the title 'Fools Gold' is truth, I don't underständ why they didn't come up with a title of their own?! They always had enough Imagination to find interesting titles themselves.

• Like 4