✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Ausbartverse on Discord spotted that Phil Harvey’s mother retweeted ColdplayXtra’s tweet about the DailyStar article and there being one album in Nov 2019 and another in 2020.

:( I posted that screenshot on Friday! Penny has been liking lots of stuff

• Like 1

I've got a feeling we've hyped ourselves up too much haha. I hope I'm wrong though. And just because nothing comes today, doesn't mean nothing will come tomorrow or some other time this week.

I second that. The whole thing could still come next week.

But still...HYPPPPEEE while we can :D

• Like 5

It just struck me that probably there won't be anything today even if there is a new single on Friday. Cause I doubt Coldplay would use the EXACT same teasing scheme as last time because that wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it ?

Yeah I agree. Also I guess Kirboh just came on the Discord and said no teaser today but something new is coming very soon. Not putting all my faith in him but just figured I would share.

• Like 1

Also I guess Kirboh just came on the Discord and said no teaser today

How very brave of him to tell us this at the last possible time and not the beginning of the day like an actual person in the know would do :rolleyes:

• Like 2

How very brave of him to tell us this at the last possible time and not the beginning of the day like an actual person in the know would do :rolleyes:

Exactly! I think if something new is coming Friday, they could very well just drop it. Also if they end up playing the Tidal show next week, are we so sure they will play anything new? I was so sure that when they played the iHeartRadio festival a few years ago, we would hear at least one new song and all we got was a few hits and a look at the new era outfits. Not saying they will do the same thing, but I don't think we can rule it out.

• Like 2

Exactly! I think if something new is coming Friday, they could very well just drop it. Also if they end up playing the Tidal show next week, are we so sure they will play anything new? I was so sure that when they played the iHeartRadio festival a few years ago, we would hear at least one new song and all we got was a few hits and a look at the new era outfits. Not saying they will do the same thing, but I don't think we can rule it out.

I just think hes full of shit, and capitalizing off what others have said and making timely, educated guesses disguised as leaks.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

So I was just walking back from my millionth (failed) trip to the Bakery..and who do I see walking right past me just up the road? Noel Gallagher..hoping that means something is happening!

ESPECIALLY WITH NOEL!

• Like 6

The more I read and think about everything, the more I feel that we are on the wrong track when we expect an album soon. The boys just shot a short clip on the beach or rather Will, Guy and Jonny did with Chris watching them. The next day Chris was off to sing for some charity events and the three others probably flew home.

As to the 'track list' I was sure right away it was fake, because never before have they released a track list weeks or months before an album. And 'Messiah' sounds so un-Colplay like.

And why should Noel walk past the Bakery and not go in if he had something to do with the band? He probably lives in the neighbourhood.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1