🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

I like the theory that 1919 is the name of the album. It makes better sense with the old photo.

Plus I agree that year was pivotal in all sorts of things, but mostly good!

• Like 1

Hi everyone ! I think that if they removed the poster from the metro station to put it back a few days later, it's because they may have planned to display different posters all around the world at the same time, to create a surprise effect. Maybe the style of the other posters will be the same (black and white picture with a famous person like Friedrich Nietzsche).

I find this theory very interesting!

All those different but same style posters showing up in several places would be such a surprise for fans all over the world really.

• Like 3

Or crazy theory: It's a time travel themed LP and the other posters will be set in other ages. So we could have a poster: "November 22, 1819" with Coldplay next to Beethoven, and a poster : "November 22, 2119" with Coldplay next to the Daft punk.

You might be onto something here...

• Like 3

Or crazy theory: It's a time travel themed LP and the other posters will be set in other ages. So we could have a poster: "November 22, 1819" with Coldplay next to Beethoven, and a poster : "November 22, 2119" with Coldplay next to the Daft punk.

I get what you mean but I don't think that they are going to do something just like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if the album will have something to do with the Argentinian explorer Francisco Moreno - it's longshot but he died on 22nd November 1919 and that would of fit in with the fact that the first poster was put up in Latin America (although we later found out it's a mistake as the poster wasn't to be released until Friday). Also some of the 'leaked album track list' sounds like someone exploring - titles like 'One Way Train' and 'Conscious Pilot'. Again though - that album track list might be fake.

This is an interesting theory - did you read this somewhere or is it your own theory. Would be cool if it was true - maybe all tracks from the albums will sound like their from different centuries.

• Like 1

This is an interesting theory - did you read this somewhere or is it your own theory. Would be cool if it was true - maybe all tracks from the albums will sound like their from different centuries.

Yes it's my own theory. It would match the "full of surprises" and experimental thing.

Yes it could be awesome to travel through different centuries sound (if it is subtle lol), it would also match with people who heard "Vintage wooden piano" during the video shoot in Malibu.

• Like 2

I love this idea too.

• Like 1

Maybe the 5th man on the poster is Nikolas Tesla a famous inventor, his story is inspiring, remember this post!;) :cool:

• Like 2

Everyone, Coldplay are changing the thumbnails of their music videos on YouTube into black and white right now!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

Woah Woah Woaaahh!!! Yes. The thumbnails for The Scientist, Paradise and Yellow have been turned to black and white!! This is happening!

• Like 1

Everyone, Coldplay is turning the thumbnails of their music videos on YouTube into black and white right now!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh interesting - also at the bottom left hand side it looks like both a half moon and a 'C' - so the theory about the album having something to do with a moon (because the moon has 8 cycles and this is LP8) might be true!

• Like 4

UPDATE: They just added the moon and the sun in the lower left corner!!!!!

It is happening.....

• Like 5

Each modified thumbnails belongs to a different era. Great Scott ! Coldplay are travelling the time !

• Like 3

Everyone, Coldplay is turning the thumbnails of their music videos on YouTube into black and white right now!!!!!!!!!

yes! Iwas listening to Aliens and its black and white!

• Like 1

Each modified thumbnails belongs to a different era. Great Scott ! Coldplay are travelling the time !

It even seems to be one song per RELEASE, is getting put black and white since LIT ii and A L I E N S are also black and white they’re turning the thumbnails for one song per album

And EP b&w.... Interesting g

• Like 2

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

EVERYONE PANIC

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Black and whites I've spotted so far:

Parachutes: Yellow

A Rush of Blood to the Head:

X & Y: The Hardest Part

VLV:

Prospekt's March: LIT ii