✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

So there’s an eclipse happened in 22 November 1919 as we all know. The thing is the most longest eclipse was happened in Brazil and it lasted for 11 and half minutes which is the same place the posters showed Up

A589E05F-DB2F-456D-908A-C739E631358D.thumb.jpeg.bc8fce997648e27163610ec8324ca862.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

So there’s an eclipse happened in 22 November 1919 as we all know. The thing is the most longest eclipse was happened in Brazil and it lasted for 11 and half minutes which is the same place the posters showed Up

That's so interesting! No way of a coincidence

• Like 1

Can we jump off the eclipse thing for a sec? Im more interested in the choice MVs to turn black and white. Someone suggested earlier the songs they chose might be representative of a song on LP8? Or maybe simply starts with the same letter or something?

• Like 1

Can we jump off the eclipse thing for a sec? Im more interested in the choice MVs to turn black and white. Someone suggested earlier the songs they chose might be representative of a song on LP8? Or maybe simply starts with the same letter or something?

So, i think maybe it has to do more with the era of the poster, 1919 or those times, like old cinema, almost like the movie "A trip to the moon" of 1902. The sun and the moon are also important because it's another major clue, hence we all tought about the eclipse.

I have a little theory if anyone in need for another one haha

Anyways, They started to use the "solar eclipse" emoji combination on some videos on YouTube, also earlier this week they added the new moon\"eclipsed" icon to the little moon phase graphic on the website. Capture.PNG.8ce1f5ecbb03708afbb8f08f409cbb82.PNG

The next new moon will occur on Monday the 28th of October, so I guess something will be released that day, or at the weekend prior to that (as singles usually being released on Fridays nowadays)

• Like 3

So, i think maybe it has to do more with the era of the poster, 1919 or those times, like old cinema, almost like the movie "A trip to the moon" of 1902. The sun and the moon are also important because it's another major clue, hence we all tought about the eclipse.

So, you think the MVs they chose to turn black and white were just picked at random, in order to fit the era of the poster? Iunno, i think its deeper than that.

• Like 1

I have a little theory if anyone in need for another one haha

Anyways, They started to use the "solar eclipse" emoji combination on some videos on YouTube, also earlier this week they added the new moon\"eclipsed" icon to the little moon phase graphic on the website. [ATTACH alt=Capture.PNG]9317[/ATTACH]

The next new moon will occur on Monday the 28th of October, so I guess something will be released that day, or at the weekend prior to that (as singles usually being released on Fridays nowadays)

interesting theory... the answer is in plain sight and we need to find it! hehehehehehe! We always need more theories.

So, you think the MVs they chose to turn black and white were just picked at random, in order to fit the era of the poster? Iunno, i think its deeper than that.

Not so much as choosing those songs randomly, we know they were choosen for a reason( they freaking add to 42 minutes, on the 42nd week of the year!); I'm talking about the meaning of the "black and white" effect itself....(insert pepe silvia meme)

By the way, are we sure it's Nietzsche in that picture? They date it as 22 November 1919, but Nietzsche died in 1900. Isn't there a similarly moustached musician from that era who was alive in 1919 and better fits the Fool's Gold theme?

I think it's worth noting that Nietzsche was born on October 15th, 1844

EDIT: corrected the year

• Like 2

Also I CANNOT stress this enough, as someone who graduated in psychology and philosophy, the man on the poster is NOT Nietzsche, I still have his face imprinted in my brain and it’s not him hahaha!

that was just the style in the turn of the century, many men looked like that, big moustaches, etc, you’ll find many other examples of men with that look for sure!

If it does end up being Nietzsche, and it is explicitly proved by the band; I’ll eat a picture of the cover of the new album (whatever it ends up being) and I’ll post proof!!! Hahaha mark my words

• Like 4
  • Haha 3