🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

That sounds like something Christopher Nolan would do in his movies :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: he's always dropping hints like that that connect to his other films

• Like 1

we also have to realise that the youtube videos going black & white and the sun/moon descriptions are the first things we were supposed to see, and then the posters. so first they referred to an eclipse, and then the date on the poster confirms that gives away the date of said eclipse. Other than that date, the next step in the picture is the old jazz band

• Like 3

we also have to realise that the youtube videos going black & white and the sun/moon descriptions are the first things we were supposed to see, and then the posters. so first they referred to an eclipse, and then the date on the poster confirms that gives away the date of said eclipse. Other than that date, the next step in the picture is the old jazz band

Jonny caught jazz again

• Like 4

Hey guys there's a new (?) song they've registered on ASCAP / a song title I've never heard before called 'Figures Of Ridicule'

Yes exactly. The jazz band is directly connected to the 1919 reference imo. But what does that lead to exactly, now that's interesting...

• Like 1

Hey guys there's a new (?) song they've registered on ASCAP / a song title I've never heard before called 'Figures Of Ridicule'

This is a song from the AHFOD film. Nothing new atm :)

there's nothing wrong with jazz!

Will he have a new Jazz flower on his head? PLay more solos too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah ok! False alarm!!

I thought the song was written for the Game Of Thrones musical ?

Will he have a new Jazz flower on his head? PLay more solos too?

wait I just realised he has a SUNflower on his head there. full circle!!

(editor's note I'm only selling bullshit at this point)

• Like 1

This is crazy!

What's crazy, the amount of users on the forums or Coldplay's teasers? :p

• Like 1

So there’s an eclipse happened in 22 November 1919 as we all know. The thing is the most longest eclipse was happened in Brazil and it lasted for 11 and half minutes which is the same place the posters showed Up

A589E05F-DB2F-456D-908A-C739E631358D.thumb.jpeg.bc8fce997648e27163610ec8324ca862.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

So there’s an eclipse happened in 22 November 1919 as we all know. The thing is the most longest eclipse was happened in Brazil and it lasted for 11 and half minutes which is the same place the posters showed Up

That's so interesting! No way of a coincidence

• Like 1

Can we jump off the eclipse thing for a sec? Im more interested in the choice MVs to turn black and white. Someone suggested earlier the songs they chose might be representative of a song on LP8? Or maybe simply starts with the same letter or something?

• Like 1

Guys, I think its time to put our tin-foil hats on and analyze all the info...it's all coming together (insert Kronk meme).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can we jump off the eclipse thing for a sec? Im more interested in the choice MVs to turn black and white. Someone suggested earlier the songs they chose might be representative of a song on LP8? Or maybe simply starts with the same letter or something?

I agree, Midnight got chosen on Spotfiy but it's normal on Youtube

So, i think maybe it has to do more with the era of the poster, 1919 or those times, like old cinema, almost like the movie "A trip to the moon" of 1902. The sun and the moon are also important because it's another major clue, hence we all tought about the eclipse.

I have a little theory if anyone in need for another one haha

Anyways, They started to use the "solar eclipse" emoji combination on some videos on YouTube, also earlier this week they added the new moon\"eclipsed" icon to the little moon phase graphic on the website. Capture.PNG.8ce1f5ecbb03708afbb8f08f409cbb82.PNG

The next new moon will occur on Monday the 28th of October, so I guess something will be released that day, or at the weekend prior to that (as singles usually being released on Fridays nowadays)

• Like 3

The next new moon will occur on Monday the 28th of October, so I guess something will be released that day, or at the weekend prior to that (as singles usually being released on Fridays nowadays)

This does make sense

• Like 1

So, i think maybe it has to do more with the era of the poster, 1919 or those times, like old cinema, almost like the movie "A trip to the moon" of 1902. The sun and the moon are also important because it's another major clue, hence we all tought about the eclipse.

So, you think the MVs they chose to turn black and white were just picked at random, in order to fit the era of the poster? Iunno, i think its deeper than that.

• Like 1

So, you think the MVs they chose to turn black and white were just picked at random, in order to fit the era of the poster? Iunno, i think its deeper than that.

I agree, it's either the 42 minutes thing or something that actually means something. probably the latter I think

• Like 2