✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay a list of the songs that have a moon and sun in the descriptions:

Paradise

The Scientist

Yellow

Up&Up

Violet Hill

Life in Technicolor ii

The Hardest Part

A L I E N S

So many questions in my mind now if you notice these are 8 songs like the 8 cycles of the moon now why these 8 songs in particular???? Any thoughts

• Like 2

Paradise

The Scientist

Yellow

Up&Up

Violet Hill

Life in Technicolor ii

The Hardest Part

A L I E N S

So many questions in my mind now if you notice these are 8 songs like the 8 cycles of the moon now why these 8 songs in particular???? Any thoughts

I think Midnight has also been changed to B&W on Spotify

That makes it a total of 9.

But youtube has 8.

Are they promoting LP8 or LP9 or both? Hahaha.....

• Like 2

Paradise

The Scientist

Yellow

Up&Up

Violet Hill

Life in Technicolor ii

The Hardest Part

A L I E N S

Yellow - yellow... the sun is yellow. Up & Up - if you go up & up you get closer to the sun. and the moon. ALIENS, ALIENS on the moon. Are there aliens on the moon? I guess maybe scientists don't know everything about it *enthusiastically crosses the Scientist out* then we've got a Violet Hill -

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

But let’s see, we have 8-9 songs selected, sun and moon, a freaking poster with a specific date (nov. 22,1919), 42 minutes on the 42nd week of the year, the effects on the Spotify videos seem antique, like beginning of cinema style...

• Like 1

we also have to realise that the youtube videos going black & white and the sun/moon descriptions are the first things we were supposed to see, and then the posters. so first they referred to an eclipse, and then the date on the poster confirms that gives away the date of said eclipse. Other than that date, the next step in the picture is the old jazz band

• Like 3

we also have to realise that the youtube videos going black & white and the sun/moon descriptions are the first things we were supposed to see, and then the posters. so first they referred to an eclipse, and then the date on the poster confirms that gives away the date of said eclipse. Other than that date, the next step in the picture is the old jazz band

Jonny caught jazz again

• Like 4

Yes exactly. The jazz band is directly connected to the 1919 reference imo. But what does that lead to exactly, now that's interesting...

• Like 1