✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi! Yeah, I think the real problem is that: It wasn´t a nice thing to do! these forums and discord areas are for SHARING soemthing we love, which is Coldplay. And that user used it to "prank" others. I personally didn't believe that tracklist was legit, but I think it´s still wrong to fool other poeple who obviously LOVE Coldplay. It´s decency, kindness and honesty what we must share with others.

Ofc he was wrong and it was mean to do. Does it even need to be said? But there’s nothing malicious in what he’s done.

I think people are misdirecting their anger towards him when it should be towards themselves for believing him so easily.

Like somebody else said just let this be a lesson for us all.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Ofc he was wrong and it was mean to do. Does it even need to be said? But there’s nothing malicious in what he’s done.

I think people are misdirecting their anger towards him when it should be towards themselves for believing him so easily.

Like somebody else said just let this be a lesson for us all.

Yeah, I agree, I understand both sides; I just think it's also fair for people to feel disappointed; I'm not saying he's malicious, he was the one that uncovered everything, maybe he saw it was going too far; anyhow, we must all relax and feel happy that Coldplay is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

So guys what if the name of the album is 22 November, 1919 or the album will be released in 22 November and it’s name is 1919 what do you think ??

Good theory, but I dont buy it. Mostly because if thats the album name, I expect a song by the same name (as per history suggests), but I cant envision a song called 1919.

• Like 2

I also wonder if there's a clue in the songs they turned black and white?

Very interesting.. there could be more hidden clues beyond them adding up to 42 minutes...

Just thought about what if it means new single or new teaser in 42 hours?

• Like 3

Very interesting.. there could be more hidden clues beyond them adding up to 42 minutes...

Just thought about what if it means new single or new teaser in 42 hours?

But only the most diehard fans wouldve noticed the black and white filter, so to most others, the 42 hour countdown is meaningless or has no 'beginning'.

^^ Doesn't the band Phoenix have a song called "1901" or something?

And nicki minaj has a song called stupid hoe. Doesnt mean they're good titles.

• Like 1

Damn...we've been duped. Maybe the real LP8 was the friends we made along the way...

For real though, that sucks that he was a troll. But I heard about these rumors even on Reddit and came back home (to Coldplaying) so I can't hate the guy. Coldplay will come back at some point, and we are (obviously) ready :p

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Damn...we've been duped. Maybe the real LP8 was the friends we made along the way...

For real though, that sucks that he was a troll. But I heard about these rumors even on Reddit and came back home (to Coldplaying) so I can't hate the guy. Coldplay will come back at some point, and we are (obviously) ready :p

Lol Coldplay could release LP8 next year, after what Kanye is putting me through I’m used to the abuse lmao

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Quick theory... Listen to those songs with the special new Spotify videos in order by album... They show a story.

Yellow: He falls in love

The Scientist: He makes a mistake and begs for forgiveness

The Hardest Part: They're separated and the he's grieving the loss of their relationship

Violet Hill: He just becomes one of the other people; working without hope of leaving (another soldier)

Life In Technicolor ii: He starts having thoughts of leaving and finding love again

Paradise: He finally leaves in order to seek out love

Midnight: He realizes he had no plan, and is left with less than he began

Up&Up: He tries to convince himself everything is alright

Notice how in the end by Up&Up, he hadn't truly found happiness, he was just telling himself things to give himself hope. Now, will this new album finally resolve the problem left by Up&Up?

• Like 12